What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Sando. You have no idea.

Also Timmah, excuses, excuses, excuses. Noddy had no impact against us earlier in the year because he wasn't allowed to. As for the game, classic toss of the coin job. I'm not going to go down there expecting to win, I'm just happy to have my team in the finals again :p

to_ddeath

Coach
Knights have the attack in them to give the Dogs a lot of trouble.
Should be a tight game though, Dogs should be keen to improve, but til Noddy
gets back I couldnt tip them to win this with any confidence. Knights by 10.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I really, really hope the Knights get up in this one. If they do, then either the Broncos get turfed or the loser of Manly vs Melbourne gets turfed. Either way I'm bloody happy.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
dogs in a poor game

dogs will struggle without kimmorley and i dont think the knights travel too well

keeney

First Grade
I'm hoping the Knights can get up for this game, if they play to their ability, they acan and should. Depends on which team shows up, whether they can turn around their horrendous on the road form, and injuries.

If Taia and De Gois play, I'm confident of a win. I think the team is excited enough to not be flat.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Knights are poor away from home (3W,9L) a big reason why they won yesterday was because they're great at home (10W,2L) and Penrith were terrible and have been dreadful away from home lately and have no passion as a club. Having said that the ANZ isn't such a great home advantage being a major stadium, the Knights certainly have a chance here. Wouldn't mind if they won, because if the Broncos lose, goodbye Broncos!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Knights are poor away from home (3W,9L) a big reason why they won yesterday was because they're great at home (10W,2L) and Penrith were terrible and have been dreadful away from home lately and have no passion as a club.
A point I'm eager to make. Newcastle's away record is woeful and we've won 4 of the last 6 against them @ ANZ.
Having said that the ANZ isn't such a great home advantage being a major stadium
We've lost one game there out of 12 this year.

flip

Juniors
I've tipped knights but it wouldn't surprise me going either way, newcastle have a few injuries too. All though knights won convincingly yesterday, panthers were woeful so it'll be interesting to see how they go against a much stronger opposition (even without kimmorley)

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I love being the underdog.

Not overly confident but hope we can get the job done. The knights were nothing fantastic yesterday against a sh!thouse panthers outfit.

A win would give us the week off and allow for Noddy to return

Adsy

Juniors
Dogs should just roll over seeing they can't get kicked out this week. :sarcasm:

ByRd

First Grade
Far, alot of people are not expecting anything from us, i like that

Adsy

Juniors
Our away record is the only really troubling thing for me. that and maybe playing without DeGois and Taia.

If we win we get a home semi the next week which would be f**king awesome.

typicalfan

Coach
Dogs will turn up this week. If they win they get the week off and Noddy may be fit for the Preliminary final.

Knights got a massive false dawn with that inept Panthers performance.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Even without Kimmorely i still think the Bulldogs will win in a close one. Only because i consider the Knights the worst team in the 8. If the Dogs cant beat the Knights at home this Saturday night than consider your season pretty much over.