What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Fri :: Rabbitohs 16-16 Eels @ ANZ

Round 11 :: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Sandow is out. Apparently Jamie Simpson will play 5/8 and Wing half, so both teams without their starting halves. Still think Souths can do it but it will be a dour low scoring game IMO.

Bodsy

Juniors
Lies, Sandow has till match day to prove his fitness

if he is out, Simpson to play hooker, issac to play in the halves.

I love how all the teams playing on Friday get 5 days to back up, except the Broncos. Damn scheduling.

Anyway, I reckon Souths will be way to strong. Last weeks win will do them so much good as far as confidence is concerned and with the way Parra are playing, it should be by plenty.

Bazal

Post Whore
Cayless and Uaisele OUT
Latimore and Grothe IN

Good news on Grothe....but losing the skipper in an already weakened side is a big blow...

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Lies, Sandow has till match day to prove his fitness

if he is out, Simpson to play hooker, issac to play in the halves.

Oh so he is out now? :sarcasm: Idiot I didn't lie cause Sandow told me yesterday himself LOL. Simspn is 5/8, Falloon will start and Issac is on the bench to start. :cool:

Jason Maher

Immortal
A couple of questions, why play this at ANZ again and why decide to play the same teams not less then 7 weeks after the first friday night borefest

The first question was already answered. As for the second, the NRL/ARL have been scheduling games involving the same two teams only weeks apart since 1995. It won't change unless we go back to two 8-team divisions and 22 rounds.

As for being a borefest:

1) Don't watch it, it'll be on at 9:30 for you anyway;
2) I thought you northerners were followers of Rugby League, not just the Broncos. Seems not.

Anyway, Souths should win this in a canter, but in all likelihood they'll either just scrape home or find some way to lose. Their inconsistency frustrates me, and I'm not even a fan. It must do the Bunnies fans heads in.

Spike

First Grade
Mick Crocker scores his first try in Rabbitohs colours and Luke misses the conversion

Souths 4-0

Last edited:

Galeforce

Bench
i picked Crocker as first scorer with Souths 13 + -- $200 to win on tab. had a feeling about Crocker .!!So big money if Souths can win!!! Do not let me down souths!!

Spike

First Grade
Nathan Merritt scores from an intercept from a Hayne no look pass and Luke converts

Souths 10-0

Bazal

Post Whore
Thanks Jarryd Hayne...how about not being a f**king show pony next time, yeah?