What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Sun :: Raiders 38 Warriors 12 @ Canberra

Round 11 :: Raiders v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
Raiders looking much better today, now please Furner don't do what you did in the Tigers game and kill the offloads!

innsaneink

Referee
Shoulda been a penalty to Warriors under the sticks, campese f**king around with the dropout wasting time......Penrith copped the same a few weeks ago when Sammut fartarsed around with a D/O

Spike

First Grade
I wouldn't if he played for any other side, anyway I'm certain the referee caused Tongue's injury

Scorpio30

Bench
Mannering and his f**king forward passes....This time fortunately it wasnt picked up....but a legitimate try to Kemp was denied.

kruzin

Juniors
LOL @ Warriors second try, like wtf as if it wasnt 3 if not 30 metres forward, what r the refs blind or something?

skeepe

Immortal
Mannering and his f**king forward passes....This time fortunately it wasnt picked up....but a legitimate try to Kemp was denied.

You are kidding right? Ball was passed 2 metres behind the 10m line and Kemp caught it 3 metres in front of the line.

Just seen the Price touchdown again... didn't realize this was gridiron. No way he grounded that.

Scorpio30

Bench
You are kidding right? Ball was passed 2 metres behind the 10m line and Kemp caught it 3 metres in front of the line.

Just seen the Price touchdown again... didn't realize this was gridiron. No way he grounded that.

I thought you might like that comment ;-)

Line ball.

Rovelli

Bench
Raiders looking the more dangerous on attack.

Warriors playing with the breeze in the first half and find a way for themselves to be down once again.

Hopefully playing into the wind means that passes don't drift forward.

Could be a long second-half unless we man up.

Latest posts