What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sun :: Warriors 14 Tigers 0 @ Mt Smart

Round 12 :: Warriors v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bryce Gibbs is the worst player in the NRL.

bullsh*t!!!!!!

Try watching a Tigers game mate and you'll agree that Beau Ryan, Rhys Hanbury, Blake Asyford and Corey Payne are the four worst players in the NRL.

Bryce Gibbs is very bad, however the four aforementioned players are absolutely terrible.

I'd teach comparative adjectives to a year 3 English class by furnishing a good example.

Bad: John Morris
Worse: Bryce Gibbs
Worst: Beau Ryan.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
f**k me I thought Laurie had ripped Ropati's head off there... stunned it wasn't a penalty.

apparently only the warriors make high tackles.

dreadful game, neither side had an ounce of attacking nous...the warriors just took better advantage of their opportunities. pathetic gameplan from the tigers, evident from the first set - lay all over the play the ball. i hate that sh*t.

apparently only the warriors make high tackles.

dreadful game, neither side had an ounce of attacking nous...the warriors just took better advantage of their opportunities. pathetic gameplan from the tigers, evident from the first set - lay all over the play the ball. i hate that sh*t.

As much as I love indulging in a good Tigers bashing, I don't think the Warriors gameplan of 6 dummy half/ first receiver runs followed by a kick into the grandstand and plenty of high tackles in defence was particularly inspiring either. Warriors created 3 chances all game and scored on each occasion. As absolutely hopeless as the Tigers were, if they didn't bomb 3-4 likely tries, it would have been a different result.