What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R23 Sat :: Raiders 24 Dragons 12 @ Canberra

Round 23 :: Raiders v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
"Throwaway comment"?

You make similar claims against every fanbase on a weekly basis when you attend matches, clearly in the hope of getting a rise from opposition fans. I'm doubting whether what you claim even happened.

If the gist of your original post was expounding how good the game was, then why was the opening dedicated to rubbishing the referee and the visiting fans?

skeepe

Immortal
"Throwaway comment"?

You make similar claims against every fanbase on a weekly basis when you attend matches, clearly in the hope of getting a rise from opposition fans. I'm doubting whether what you claim even happened.

If the gist of your original post was expounding how good the game was, then why was the opening dedicated to rubbishing the referee and the visiting fans?

:sleeper:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
too all the arrogent dragons fans, choke on that you f**king clowns

Skeepey said it, when canberra are on song, there is no side better than us :crazy::D

I dont care if we arent making the 8, because if thats a sign of things to come, it'll be a short term pain for many many long term joys

Dugan - Superstar
Croker - One of the best centres in the game!
Waddell - Killed them around the rucks
Vidot - Brilliant finisher, strong runner, all round legend
Thompson - Hard as nails, talented as they come

GO YOU RAIDERS!

Geez your carrying on a bit, you fool!

Last edited:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Alot have written the Dogs off cause we havnt put teams away but the last 3 wks we have won ugly and played under pressure and kept our cool and came away with the victory, Dragons had been cruising and tonight were under pressure for the first time in a while and they cracked, where the hell was the milkman Soward???

bullsh*t the Dragons were under pressure against the Storm also.