What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R24 Sun :: Titans 20 Sharks 10 @ Skilled

Round 24 :: Titans v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McLovin

Staff member
Just a quick question cos i can't watch the game....

Is this the man officiating??

donaghy.jpg

BWNB

First Grade
I feel sorry for the teams that are in the finals this year, 26 weeks of hard work to be undone by a toss of a coin or should i say a blindfolded ref...

Vossy

Bench
Sharks robbed of any chance of winning today by the games officials.

Nice obstruction there to the Titans.... yet the Sharks player is sent to the bin. Total farce. The NRL has massive problems with its officiating and we're only 2 weeks from sudden death footy.

holy crap, dragons fans saying something in favour of the sharks :crazy:

:)

it was fair dinkum disgusting by the refs, we may have struggled big time to get over the line but those idiots with the whistles took it away from us, i stopped watching as soon as donnelly was binned, let a few swear words fly at steve lyons

also that penalty against ferguson for "not playing the ball properly" was bullshyte, seriously, happens every game, 1000 times and we get pinged for it ](*,)

also liked the well timed penalties in favour of the titans..

f*ck you lyons, f*ck you NRL, f*ck you foxsports for the lack of replays when something went against us

we dont deserve the spoon and once again the better team lost :roll:

not the first time this year that goose lyons has rorted us out of a game

Eelectrica

Referee
Disappointing performance by the Titans in such an important game.
I don't think other finals teams will have much to fear based on this.
Refs didn't really help either, but the Titans really should be looking to play there best football now.

At least they've got two tough games in the leadup to the finals. Will be a very good guage of where they really stand.

Sleep

Juniors
The Titans have got nothing. They really don't have a killer instinct. Unless one of the top two teams loses the first week I'd bet everything I have and will ever have on them bowing out the second week.

I'd love to play them in the finals.

Eelectrica

Referee
The Titans have got nothing. They really don't have a killer instinct. Unless one of the top two teams loses the first week I'd bet everything I have and will ever have on them bowing out the second week.

I'd love to play them in the finals.

I wish I could disagree with you, but I can't. Should have put the sharks away today didn't.
should have put the Broncos away a few weeks ago. Instead let them right back in it before time ran out.

Let the Dragons back a few weeks before that.

Given the Tigers bad luck with injuries, they may well beat the Tigers next saturday. I think Manly will welcome them to the real world in a couple of weeks though.

Latest posts