What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R26 Sat :: Sharks 24 Rabbitohs 26 @ Toyota

Round 26 :: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
Ahh that game was funny. Sharks threw everything they had against a disinterested Souths side and still couldn't win. They remind me a lot of Souths circa 2003 - i.e. try hard but are just absolute balls.

Bodsy

Juniors
Cop it sharks supporters.

If you think Simpson is a scumbag, you're an idiot. He's probably one of the best kids off the footy field. He's an inspiration for everyone. Overcome cancer twice, great story.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Good game, obviously no one actually watching it though :lol:

I never like to see anyone get injured, but to see the Rabbitohs winger act like a wanker then injure himself next play, well I wasnt too upset

Your f**king kidding, he reacted to the cheap shot after he scored.

Vossy

Bench
Cop it sharks supporters.

If you think Simpson is a scumbag, you're an idiot. He's probably one of the best kids off the footy field. He's an inspiration for everyone. Overcome cancer twice, great story.

lets just ignore the fact that he kicked Seu Seu then threw the first punch [jumper punching], hope the punch seu seu got him with on the chin hurt like hell

And how about that little sh*thead Sandow faking an injury and giving the crowd the finger after the match winner.

What a androtop

f*ckwit of the highest order..id pay to see someone take his head off

Your f**king kidding, he reacted to the cheap shot after he scored.

cheap shot? if that was a cheap shot, you're about as dumb as the refs, happens all the time, falling onto the player who scored a try

karma is a b!tch with that injury..

STG-Dragon

Juniors
cheap shot? if that was a cheap shot, you're about as dumb as the refs, happens all the time, falling onto the player who scored a try

karma is a b!tch with that injury..

Your a bias fool! He came in late and lead in with his knee and elbow.

Vossy

Bench
Your a bias fool! He came in late and lead in with his knee and elbow.

bias?, i hate david simmons as much as most other sharks fans..it was david simmons, please, he would be the last person to do something dirty [on ya bike devil dodger, penrith is that way <]

Bumble

First Grade
Yeah, how dare McQueen react to getting cheap shotted after scoring a try?

And Ridders, Simpson is an absolute champion.

Bumble

First Grade
Simpson is a great role model off the field, is a very good winger and beat cancer twice.

I fail to see what's not to like..

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Sorry sharks fans, i feel for you, but i have no pity for your club. Still can't forgive any of the super league clubs, so i'l be cheering for the Roosters today.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I felt sorry for you guys last night, but after reading the ignorant posts on this thread, I am happy that we beat your crap side on the bell.

Nothing like seeing that hack Sticky spitting chips on the sideline followed up by 'we tried our guts out blah blah blah' at the press conference.

You have Gallen, have had Bird and Latu and a myriad of other scum don your crap jumper. You are the last team in the comp to point the finger.