What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Sat :: Warriors 10 Broncos 26 @ Mt Smart

Round 3 :: Warriors v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rovelli

Bench
Horrible news to lose Tate, one of our marquee signings.

Might 'relegate' Moon to centre. Oh how much I miss Sonny Fai.

Scorpio30

Bench
Season over for Tate- ACL

You just know that when it looks like it might finally be our season the injuries hit.

How about Witt to...Oh nevermind.

I think Im going to smash the bourbons tonight. Mind you I do that when we have a win :sarcasm:

aussies1st

Staff member
Dam should have stuck with my first tip for the Broncos. My stupid tipping based on injuries is killing me this week. Good win for the Broncos they look the goods this season both in attack and defence.

ethos

Live Update Team
Wow!

I didn't expect us to win that at all. Fantastic performance and it's gret to see so much youthful enthusiasm in the team, really refreshing from a supporter's point of view.

Wallace looks so classy these days, he must be the halfback for NSW.

Teo had his best game for us by far and all the forwards ran hard all night. Josh McGuire impressed me too on debut.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'm all for kickers being protected but that rule has gone to heads of these players, both the penalites against Hendo and the Broncos player weren't even worth being given. And it's not just this game, but in games past kickers have been playing innocent with this ruling and it's getting annoying

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Pretty weak offering, but it was a very patchy preperation for them so it didn't come as a huge shock against a Broncos team that has always started hard and fast during the opening rounds of the season.

A pretty meh result, but loosing Tate is a big blow, especially added to our other injuries which seem to be mounting by the week. Not to mention the players who are simply short of a gallop at this stage (Jones, Royal, Ta'ai, Lillyman)

Moon had his first poor game since coming to the Warriors, and I suspect is was because he was trying too hard to show up his old teammates.

Simply put, I see this result as no big deal. Yes it sucks to loose and I'd prefer to win, but I don't see it as anything other than an important lesson from a well drilled and prepared team. Hopefully the boys took notice.

Cletus

First Grade
They should replay it on fox tommorow morning. I saw the highlights and that Wallace cutout pass for the first try was awesome! Broncos look pretty good atm even without Bennett.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
disappointed, obviously.

but really, to back up against brisbane after such an energy sapping game against manly, it's not surprising they were a bit flat. plus some calls didn't go our way and whatever, but no doubting the better team won - and the margin flatters the warriors tbh.

hopefully not too much to read into it.