What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R9 Sat :: Cowboys 24 Dragons 20 @ Dairy Farmers

R9 :: Cowboys v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ianc

Juniors
Read the whole post mate.
I said smurking and taunting our players.
Congrats to a full strength Cowboys beating half of our first grade side.

As I said, we'll see you in 5 weeks time.

Your still going...Thanks mate you've made me smile on a Monday morning.
Don't you just love a whiny dragqueen.

Shorty

Staff member
I've dealt with it.
Nobody likes a smug prick.
Look at the sh*t Gallen cops for being so smug all the time....Thurston is no better and I can't wait for him and his team to come to our turf and cop it.
5 weeks and counting.

Laugh away all you want mate, I don't know who you support, but I bet you wouldn't fancy your side getting the crap decisions we copped last night.

And on a side note, well done to John Cartwright for telling it how it is about the ref's today. About time somebody did.
Would Cartwright be called a joke also for having a go at the refs?
LOL Um...when people or teams win games they can be smug all they like...because they have a reason to!

And I love how you're now looking forward to playing a 'team that won't make the 8' in 5 weeks and think it's a done deal.

Then again, if you're dense enough to not recognise Matty Bowen or who he plays for then this behaviour is common ground.

thommo4pm

Coach
LOL Um...when people or teams win games they can be smug all they like...because they have a reason to!

And I love how you're now looking forward to playing a 'team that won't make the 8' in 5 weeks and think it's a done deal.

Then again, if you're dense enough to not recognise Matty Bowen or who he plays for then this behaviour is common ground.

Where have I said the Cowboys wont make the 8? :roll:
And yes I'm looking forward to playing them again on our turf in 5 weeks, as most of our fans are.
And where have I said "it's a done deal" that we'll beat the Cowboys in 5 weeks. I said I'm looking forward to meeting them on our turf. For a Moderator on this forum, you aren't too bright.

Your post makes no sense, I've never even mentioned Matt Bowen in any of my posts.

Your behaviour and knowledge really is quite worrying for you...your memory is obviously limited as you are quite clearly confusing me with someone else. :crazy:

Last edited:

Goldthorpe

Bench
I was proud of the boy’s effort on Saturday night losing to the Cowboys in Townsville by 4 points with no Beau Scott [elbow], Ben Creagh [ankle], Jeremy Smith [ankle] and Jarrod Saffy [collapsed lung]. Plus we had Darius Boyd back-up from a Test at Suncorp, Matt Cooper, Jamie Soward, Ben Hornby, Justin Poore and Michael Weyman back-up from the City vs. Country game in Orange.

I said to my Dad when the penalty count was in 8 to 2 in favour to the Dragons, I bet you any money that the referees will make the penalty count even [I think the Cowboys had 5 straight penalties to make it 8-7] - In that run they scored 2 tries. The penalty count end up being 13-9 in favour of the Dragons.

It wasn’t a bad effort for the Dragons defended the first 11 of 12 sets of the second half and only let in one try.

As for Thurston’s try from a [forward] pass from Tonga, I think Thurston should have scored straight after half-time when he was called for a double movement, I have no idea how they called it a double movement, there was only one place he was able to land and unfortunately for the Dragons it was over the try line. I think those two incidents even themselves out.

But in the end the Cowboys dominated possession with 58% of it and in the end the Cowboys deserved to win the game. Their play the ball was generally quicker and added a lot of pressure in our end.

Ah well, onto Friday night against the #1 Bulldogs at Kogarah! Should be a beauty!

Jasdragon

Juniors
As for Thurston’s try from a [forward] pass from Tonga, I think Thurston should have scored straight after half-time when he was called for a double movement, I have no idea how they called it a double movement, there was only one place he was able to land and unfortunately for the Dragons it was over the try line. I think those two incidents even themselves out.

Are you kidding! that was an easy no try, his momentum stopped before the line then he propelled his arm forward again to put the ball over, it was a double moment and that 2nd try of his was one of the worst fwd passes Ive see it was a disgracefull call from the ref's.