What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R10 | Mon | Sea Eagles 12-19 Eels | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
I guess Bailey will slot into 5/8. He just needs to tackle and distribute the backs good ball. We should be ok still. Wonder if Des will push Lyon to 5/8 and give Whare or Hoppa a run? If I had to bet it would be Bailey slotting in.

Wish the game was yesterday instead. What could have been a great game will more than likely be dour due to the poor weather. The crowd was always going to be poor being a Monday night game but now it will be worse with this weather. Be lucky to get 8k.

Beat me to the selection dilemma Garts, will be interesting to see who Dessie picks

Garts

Bench
even if the weather has been awful today, there is noway the corwd will only be 8k maybe 12k

My 8k guesstimate was based on a Monday night game we had last year or the year before when it was wet. We got around 8k.

zaku

Juniors
When the scheduling for this round was announced, both sides were 1/3 from memory.

The scheduling is a joke man..From my memory, Sharks were 0/3, Panthers 1/3 and still got the channel nine game(very deserving) They need to adopt the AFL's schedulng system(do it all at the start of the year), give every team a go, who cares where they are on the ladder. All the sponsor's pay big bucks, and all need exposure regardless of how many wins the team has had.

cupid

Juniors
I think the wet conditions will suit Manly, since Parra like to throw the ball around a bit more than us, it will make it difficult for them. Only way I see Parra winning is if Hayne puts in a inspirational performance or Manly play woeful.

Paullyboy

Coach
Conditions couldn't be much worse for watching rugby league. It's cold, hammering down rain and a Monday night. If 20 people turn up I'd be impressed (this is in no way meant to be a shot at Sea Eagles fans, I can't remember Sydney weather ever being this bad)

cupid

Juniors
The weather seriously isn't that bad right now down here, the rain has stopped but its still stone cold outside.

Dutchy

Immortal
IF Foran is out, Lyon will go to f/e considering that is where NSW have him penciled in at. Probably Bailey to the centres, who ever didnt play QLD CUP on the weekend (Thinking Buhrer) Not sure, will have to check the QLD cup site. Or if it was too late notice, who ever doesnt play 20s.

how good do the jerseys look

GUiFve5u.jpeg

Latest posts