What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R13 | Mon | Titans 16-30 Roosters | Skilled

Result: Titans v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
think this week was an easy week to tip, i've got a perfect round so far, i need titans to take out this match

Adsy

Juniors
think this week was an easy week to tip, i've got a perfect round so far, i need titans to take out this match

Sorry mate and all of the rest of you riding the Titans home to a perfect round.

I also only need the Titans to win to get a perfect score this week. The bad news, I don't think ive picked a perfect round in near 5 years.

Paullyboy

Coach
I'm also on a perfect round (first in many years for me too), I was all excited thinking I'd finally make up some ground, but it appears half my comp are on a perfect round as well. Obviously the easiest tipping week in a while.

And I'm very confident of it continuing, I just can't see the Titans losing this one.

JT_

Juniors
The last time i was on the verge of tipping a perfect round i tipped the Titans in what should have been a routine victory, and they ended up losing...

Anyway my heart says Roosters win 1-12 but head says Titans 13+.

DogEEL

Juniors
i'm the same, been the easiest round round all year. this year has been the hardest to pick.

picked the tits but have a feeling will be a close game.

a minichello has been sh*t this year, cant beleive he was picked for city country.

anyone else notice tomane is shocking in defence at times. is he playing?

DogEEL

Juniors
i'm the same, been the easiest round round all year. this year has been the hardest to pick.

picked the tits but have a feeling will be a close game.

a minichello has been sh*t this year, cant beleive he was picked for city country.

anyone else notice tomane is shocking in defence at times. is he playing?

Danish

Referee
About time we get a bit of luck!

Titans scoring that arsey bloody try in the first couple minutes is going to hurt us though

pantherz9103

First Grade
Roosters are very average imo. Even the lucky Titans should get them if they are fair dinkum.

Ryles you dope.

skeepe

Immortal
Sounds like there's more Roosters fans on the Gold Coast than there are in Sydney.