What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Fri | Rabbitohs 18-19 Titans | ANZ

Result: Rabbitohs v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelectrica

Referee
Souths the better team, but bad handling near the line costing them. Souths will win if they control the ball better.
Team who comes out more composed in the second half wins.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: at Gould.

Pretty sure the advantage rule has been extended. Mind you, I would love to get some clarification.

Fein

First Grade
Souths the better team, but bad handling near the line costing them. Souths will win if they control the ball better.
Team who comes out more composed in the second half wins.

Brrrrrrr......big call.

Souths are about 25% better than they were last week at half time.

They SHOULD know what will happen in the second half if they drop off.

How they handle this will be interesting.

Sutton and Sandow are still to show anything this year.

Eelectrica

Referee
:lol: at Gould.

Pretty sure the advantage rule has been extended. Mind you, I would love to get some clarification.

If the ref made the right call technically, then the rule is wrong. Should have been play on. Zillman very lucky to have gotten away with that and not had his head ripped off be Cartwright at half time.

Actually he may get his head ripped off anyway for good measure.

Fein

First Grade
If the ref made the right call technically, then the rule is wrong. Should have been play on. Zillman very lucky to have gotten away with that and not had his head ripped off be Cartwright at half time.

Actually he may get his head ripped off anyway for good measure.

I hope he does, the biting merkin!!!!