What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Sat | Warriors 30-16 Sharks | Mt Smart

Result: Warriors v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
I don't think i'll offend Sharks fans because they'll probably agree with me.

But f**k me they are dire to watch.

You can see they try very hard but they have such a boring, predictable playing style. And Ricky Stuart would be the one to blame there.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Manu - 14 tackle breaks, 3 line breaks, 3 tries, 151m, 2 offloads and zero errors.

As if there wasn't already enough reasons to feel sorry for Covell.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Win's a win but by gee they gotta stop giving away penalites and clocking off at stages, a better team would have killeld us like the Titians did the week before

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Take every dollar you own and put it on us for the spoon, it's the easiest money you will ever make. God we're hopeless.

Iafeta

Referee
apparently the sharks are free to do the same without being penalised.

Hohaia and Maloney were both attacked while kicking, but that was ok. Spray on sweat Jason Robinson needed to put the whistle up his backside and let both teams play ball.

Rovelli

Bench
Late post...I'll take the win, but heck, we made that harder than it should have been.

Jury is still out - have things really changed from last season?