What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R2 | Sun | Eels 24-20 Sea Eagles | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2010info-r2parman.jpg

2010teams-par-her.jpg

Jarryd Hayne, Luke Burt, Joel Reddy, Timana Tahu, Eric Grothe, Daniel Mortimer, Jeff Robson
Nathan Cayless (C), Matt Keating, Justin Poore, Nathan Hindmarsh, Ben Smith, Feleti Mateo

Interchange: Kris Keating, Tim Mannah, Brendan Oake, Fuifui Moimoi, Krisnan Inu

2010teams-man-alt.jpg

Michael Robertson, Tony Williams, Chris Bailey, Steve Matai, Ben Farrar, Jamie Lyon, Kieran Foran
Jason King, Matt Ballin, Josh Perry, Anthony Watmough, Shane Rodney, Glenn Stewart

Interchange: Terence Seu Seu, Brent Kite, George Rose, Matt Cross
Reserves: Joe Galuvao

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne & Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Gavin Reynolds
Video Referee: Tim Mander

Toyota Cup Round 2
Eels v Sea Eagles @ Parramatta, Sun 11:45am AEDT

NSW Cup Round 2
Central Coast (NWC) v Wentworthville (PAR) @ EnergyAustralia, Sat 3:15pm AEDT

QLD Intrust Super Cup Round 2
Sunshine Coast (MAN) v Central (BRI) @ Stockland Park, Sat 2:00pm AEST

nrl2010-r2parman.jpg

Last edited:

GB!

Juniors
manly to win

as to by how much? i'll let you know after tonights match;-)

natheel

Coach
after tonights match i think parra will win by 8 points. manly got tired tonight and i think with players like hayne, tahu, grothe, burt and morts parra should capatilise on that. plus i think the parra forwards will step up too

Gaba

First Grade
i dont know its a tough game to pick, if manly keep hayne quiet they will win, but its on the eels home ground again, i pick a draw lol

GB!

Juniors
after last nights match, manly by -8 :oops:

TBH i think i've just realised after round one my team can't win the premiership:(

Garts

Bench
Parra to win, we are screwed in this one. We have lost Stewie for probably the season and will probably lose a forward or 2. Although hopefully not as those shots did not warrant suspension. Even if we have our pack at full strength the eels backs wil tear us a new one. Without Stewart our backline potency looks ordinary out wide, cant rely on the forwards to score all our points.

eagles4eva

First Grade
If Robbo goes to FB and Williams stays in the centres Eels by 20 and given that no one can read the juidicary we may loose all three players placed on report.

Snake is a massive loss, could be ugly this one.

I wont give up on this game just yet. Especially since its the Slime we are playing.

Will wait to see the judiciary outcome and the team lineup. Not sure which out of those two is going to be worse for us.

But yes, this could be an ugly stick game.

aussies1st

Staff member
Hard to see the Eels losing this one with Manly definitely losing Stewart and possibly some forwards.

eagles4eva

First Grade
I wont give up on this game just yet. Especially since its the Slime we are playing.

Will wait to see the judiciary outcome and the team lineup. Not sure which out of those two is going to be worse for us.

But yes, this could be an ugly stick game.

And who the hell would know what will happen there, will they be at their
Inconsistent best??

Dutchy

Immortal
We need our size in Rose to combat FUI, and our speed in Stewart for Hayne.. I see Parramatta winning this game.

caspersparks

Juniors
manly will not win if robbo is fullback..
we can only hope des brings in hoppo, and we get a sh*tLOAD of luck..

user_nat

Coach
I actually think Manly can win this. They looked good for about half the game against the Tigers, so unless the judicary really hammers them, I think they may get a surprise win.

cupid

Juniors
our backline looks to sh*t to win this one, I think our forwards can dominate Parra's but we will struggle to score points.

Dutchy

Immortal
Horrible Manly side.

I can name a far better team than that
Hoppa, Robbo, Lyon, Matai, Farrar, Foran, Hodko, King, Ballin, Perry, Watmough, Joey G, Stewart
Kite, Rodney, Williams/Cross/SeuSeu

eagles4eva

First Grade
Not happy with Robbo at FB, wish Hoppa had a go, well i dare say Parra are out and out favourites for this one!