What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Fri | Dragons 10-11* Titans | WIN Jubilee (GP)

Result: Dragons v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coaster

Bench
Ticko-1.jpg

EASY MONEY

Dragon

Coach
You would think maybe, just maybe, we would have a f*cking crack in golden point. Whenever soward go the ball he was rushed by about 5 titans players, why not the chip? Why not the field goal feint? FFS

Titanic

First Grade
Ticko-1.jpg

EASY MONEY

That's what I call betting responsibly, mate.

Here in China we had to sit through the Gus/Johns/Fittler/Warren v Hayne train/plane love-in ... friggin' sickening when you're in goddamn hospital... but our game is on at 23.00 and that'll do me just fine.

Coaster

Bench
In China and you get it at 11, here in Victadia i get it at 1am.
ABC wouldnt work for me for this game but i could listen to the other game, go figure.

Only a small bet, but that will pay for a bottle of Sambucca tomorrow while im sitting on Mt Buller

skeepe

Immortal
Forward to Zillman.........?

Sorry, summoned Skeepe there..

I keep hearing "forward pass let go"....... for the gold coast!
Skeepe would be pissed.

Skeepe would love this

You sad, sad individuals. Get a life. The calling me out in every single match thread is getting tiresome.

Incidentally, how was that not a try to Cooper? Dragons robbed by some absolutely woeful refereeing.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Jeez, I didn't think Soward even touched that to knock it on. To me it looked like it was all Bailey fumbling it while Soward's hand was off to the side trying to touch it but not having any success.

aussie7798

First Grade
just saw the no try to cooper on the delayed broadcast and there was no way that soward touched that with his hand at the very very worst it should have been BOTD

user_nat

Coach
Incidentally, how was that not a try to Cooper? Dragons robbed by done absolutely woeful refereeing.

I knew you would like it :p

Pretty sure mentioning you is just another way of saying the refs have been making questionable decisions.

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
..the cracks are opening down at dragon town .

Yeah...
Whether or not the Dragons should have been awarded a try just before half time isn't the reason they lost. They lost because they went conservative and instead of going for a try they probably would have scored, they took a shot at goal instead.
Lesson learned maybe? In the finals fortune favours the brave...

sovereign

Juniors
Should have been a penalty for the dangerous tackle on Hornby, would have won the game.

I'm sure if he stayed down it would have been awarded, but i'm glad he didn't milk it - Shows him for the classy player he is, even if he could have won the game.