What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R20 | Sat | Raiders 20-13 Sharks | Canberra

Result: Raiders v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbo

Staff member
WHY is McCrone taking control and steering the ball right? There is NOTHING HAPPENING to the right you inept little genius.

f**k I can't stand our useless excuse for a halfback!

Typical raiders games, the only slightly enjoyable thing about this game is ink and ausgays lame attempts to stir the pot

Ausguy

Coach
You have whinged more about the Raiders supporters than we have over the game. At least we are whinging about a football game you goose :lol:

Cos you are a whiny bunch.

You will still win by 30 pts. Trust me. Thing is neither of our teams are playing for anything. We are both having sept off.

Sit back relax enjoy.

as much ball as the Sharks have had , I still think the Raiders are in a better position as long as we can finish the set alot better.

McCrone is getting too much ball and campo not enough.

MSIH

Bench
The Witches is on GO!, I might GO! and watch it.

Daley's lack of ability in hiding his disappointment is ruining any enjoyment.

Sowardfan93

Juniors
Referees are doing everything to get Raiders the win.

Robert Finch and co are all on the Skeepe Jeep.. Derp Derp

Timbo

Staff member
Going for the 2, good move.

Settle things down and take the lead.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Can someone send a quick memo to HQ that the Monas bomb isn't working. I don't know if they are noticing.