What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R21 | Sat | Eels 12-48 Roosters | Parramatta

Result: Eels v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn

First Grade
Hindy picks up the scraps...well a glimmer of hope I guess, but not holding my breath.

Eelogical

Referee
Methinks there is a lot more in store for this game..............i can smell it. Great game BTW. Roosters deserve the lead, Eels need to go up another gear or are going to regret the slow start in a big way.

ironhorse

Juniors
anything is possible with the refs ... parra have notched up 7 already could end up with 20 penalties by games end !

Tommy Smith

Referee
If the Eels get another 7 piggy back penalties in the 2nd half when we start to tire (which they will) then it could go either way.

Tommy Smith

Referee
LOL at Tallis.

A fair bit of luck has gone our way? Exactly which of our tries was lucky you f**king ape...

Iafeta

Referee
Tallis has no idea whatsoever Tommy. "History shows the tide will turn", will that happen in that outlandish penalty count too, Gorden?

Merkin.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Smithy will remind them of last weeks finish. It's not looking good for Parra % if East's kick away.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
we really need to fix that six again rule for the ball hitting a defender. it's criminal.

Iafeta

Referee
LOL@that ugly mong flipping the bird at Carney. Just booted it from the sideline, if you don't mind.