What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Fri | Titans 6-19 Dragons | Skilled

Result: Titans v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
I think Sowards definitely due for a big game, he's been pretty quiet so far imo. I think there's enough depth there to cover the injuries and our backline is class. Shutting down Campbell and Bird will be crucial but we can win up there

Hutty1986

Immortal
If you're referring to Origin, Brett White did enough fighting for everyone. Followed by some typical cat-like behaviour from that mug Hodges (though I'm still not sure why he wasn't the one that got belted instead, Price is a good guy)

MightyBronco

Juniors
Error riddled game this one, but i expect a better second half by the tits. Creagh has done nothin! very very lazy player.

cleary89

Coach
Still upset about sitting in last?

Havent seen the Soward "forward pass", but guys on the radio weren't happy about the call.

Fein

First Grade
It was a marginal call. Maybe a touch forward. Bloody good pass but. He cut out creagh. Smart play.

:crazy:

It was at least 3 metres forward.

Low game to be honest.

I was expecting much better - let's hope the second half is an improvement.

Didgi

Titans aren't really looking at all dangerous in attack. 20 mins left, dragqueens 12 - 0

Ulysseus

Bench
Will someone please help that other c&^t get his foot out of his mouth.

Last edited:

aussies1st

Staff member
Looks like the Titans got nothing, thought they would have put more of a fight than this.

cleary89

Coach
on the radio they were blowing up about it. seeing it, looks like he threw it on the 10, and morris got it 8 out. because its the second game, don't get proper replays so no idea out of the hands. Still, was a sick ball.

Kilkenny

Coach
You have to admire Wayne Bennett coached sides.

They have the structure and attitude.

The current Dragons side, like last season, do not have the best playing roster but they have the best coach and they get the job done.

Hat's off to the Dragons and Wayne Bennett.

cleary89

Coach
You have to admire Wayne Bennett coached sides.

They have the structure and attitude.

The current Dragons side, like last season, do not have the best playing roster but they have the best coach and they get the job done.

Hat's off to the Dragons and Wayne Bennett.

Really?

1. Boyd (QLD)
2. Nightingale (NZ)
3. Cooper (NSW)
4. Scott (talking about NSW this year)
5. Morris (Australia)
6. Soward (possible NSW, one of the better 5/8s in the game)
7. Hornby (Has had NSW, good captain)
8. Weyman (NSW)
9. Fien (NZ)
10. Hunt
11. Smith (NZ)
12. Creagh (NSW)
13. Young

So 4 will play origin this year (which would be one of the most out of any club). 4 play for NZ. And then have Soward, Scott, Young, Hornby and Hunt as the other 5.

If thats not one of the better line ups in the NRL, I'm not sure what is.

Kilkenny

Coach
Really?

1. Boyd (QLD)
2. Nightingale (NZ)
3. Cooper (NSW)
4. Scott (talking about NSW this year)
5. Morris (Australia)
6. Soward (possible NSW, one of the better 5/8s in the game)
7. Hornby (Has had NSW, good captain)
8. Weyman (NSW)
9. Fien (NZ)
10. Hunt
11. Smith (NZ)
12. Creagh (NSW)
13. Young

So 5 will probably play origin this year (which would be one of the most out of any club). 4 play for NZ. And then have Soward, Scott, Young and Hunt as the other 4.

If thats not one of the better line ups in the NRL, I'm not sure what is.

Sorry? They have the best playing roster in the NRL. Most would disagree, but you are all over it.

I tend to think the coach is making the best of what he has, good solid players, but not necessarily the best on offer.

Latest posts