What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Mon | Storm 16-18 Sea Eagles | Etihad

Result: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I hate both teams, very very much...but the refereeing this year is horrible and that try was an example of it. How is it that the Dragons have a try called obstruction when a decoy runner runs through without even looking at a defender...but Manly have two smack into Storm defenders and it's ok?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
an offload hits a defenders hand while he's in the process of attempting a tackle. has that always been ruled as having played at the ball?

Gaba

First Grade
manly looks like they are playing like they did against tigers and eels come out of the blocks, and got run down wont be surprise if the same thing happens again

Jono078

Referee
f**k the refs, how'd they get it so wrong for this season?

You know there is a problem with the refs this year because every fan is whinging in general and not just about their teams games.

user_nat

Coach
They managed to make the same dubious call twice in a row.. nice.

How did that guy just get away with advancing the mark about 5 metres?

ferntree footy

Juniors
Very stand off performance from Storm so far, almost glad I didn't go. I'll change that tune if Storm come back strongly, plenty of time I suppose. Hang on, try under the sticks!

user_nat

Coach
Hoffman has been pretty bad. He is preventing Inglis from getting any ball and sucks when he has it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Inglis looks gone...will do well to get up from this, looks to have done his ankle or leg, possibly badly

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
if someone told you steve matai was going to injure greg inglis, you wouldn't have expected it to be accidental.

Latest posts