What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R6 | Sat | Roosters 36-6 Raiders | SFS

Result: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
With the newspaper hype and incessant sooking from Canberra fans this might actually get a crowd for once...

typicalfan

Coach
I think this game will be less intense than it is made out. Carney having a cry about not getting enough time to re evaluate his future after his 83rd offence but really he is meant to still be mates with most of the Raiders players.

Short turnaround for the Raiders and we saw how well the Roosters backed up after a hot sunday v the Bulldogs a few weeks back. I reckon a good entertaining first 10 minutes then the game will degenerate.

Fensom has been ruled out with a back injury. Miller is his replacement.

If we can get over the Mondayitis which a heap of teams suffer after playing Monday night and put pressure on the Roosters with a very good kick chase then we will win. If we dont and drop the ball , well we could be in trouble.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
As a young kid Dugan is bound to make those mistakes. I hope he keeps backing himself with them though. He NORMALLY takes the right option.

Latest posts