What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | WIL R16 | Fri | Panthers 40-22 Sea Eagles | CUA

Result: Panthers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raider_69

Post Whore
wow... 100% handling... i guess this is the football god's way of making it up to us fans who sat through that abortion on Monday night.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Penrith waaaay too good tonight.

If Manly were playing anyone else they would probably be up by a fair bit just on the back of the completions.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Stewart in, the comeback is on :sarcasm:

Williams misses from next to the posts, he really is a dunce.

GongPanther

Referee
Jennings gets his hat-trick and Tony Williams scores a suss try

40-16 Panthers with 5 to go...

I noted that the 5 experts from this site in the preview all picked Manly for some odd reason.

Oh well.:D

pantherz9103

First Grade
Look forward to the replay. Great to see they've played very well and also scored some good tries through the hands. Shame that the Panthers v Dragons game is between depleted sides, would've been a cracker with all on deck.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Manly did not play so bad, I'm not too worried about the result, Stewart looks to have a bad ankle injury which isn't good, bye next week will be welcomed.

Penrith were on, they would have put the cleaners through anyone tonight IMO.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
At least we scored some points in the 2nd half and ended up equal on points. So sick of hearing that stat each week.

Well done to the panthers.

Big Mick

Referee
If NSW don't pick Jennings for Origin...then they really are racist.

They can't ignore him any more.

Same with Grant. Anyone telling me Grant isn't better than those Pillow's Perry, White and King are deadset off their rocker.

Pick Snowden, Grant, Weyman, Mannah as your props and keep em no matter what form they show. Then TLL, Lewis, Heighington, Watmough as back rowers and Prior or Scott on the bench as your utility and just keep em.

It was a convincing win. I'm not placing too much stock in 22 points against as a couple of them were dubious to say the least...but extremely happy overall with the committment for the 80 minutes...the defense...and the spirit.

But watch the papers say "Manly were flat" rather than "Penrith were brilliant and never let them get comfortable".

Extremely happy with that.

Garts

Bench
We were not that bad, sure we were far from great but Penrith were just awesome. I was a doubter before on their credentials, last weeks win against Brisbane had me thinking I was wrong, tonight confirmed I was wrong.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i keep waiting for Penrith to pack it in and prove they are pretenders... im starting to wonder if ill still be waiting on the first weekend of october.

pantherz9103

First Grade
We still have to get through origin but its nice to be winning against quality teams. Not sure how far we can go yet just enjoying the winning form.

clipser

Juniors
Told you manly just dont click without lyon.. sure they played okay.. but by geez the bulldogs wasted some money on Hodkinson.. kid has no ability to get people over the line whatsoever.

Big Mick

Referee
What I can't believe was that first half!

No mistakes from anyone!

Compare that to Newcastle vs Parra lol

Patsy

Juniors
well done penrith - hope they can prevent the dragons from winning the title.

manly are missing brett stewart big time. he is their x factor, their missing link.

Latest posts