What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$100 bet

Inferno

Coach
Good work troy.

I almost crapped my pants and I had nothing on the game.

anyway who put even $1 on the sharks is a fluffy, I don't care what anyone says.

But I will take it back that you are more stupid than brave ;-)

troy

Juniors
they paid $3.50 ..... sweaty palms at the end there i tell ya !! What a great game !!

troy

Juniors
i did do something stupid tho - i stuck $20 on them 12+ win .... paid $7.50 tho but never was gonna happen haha

imasharkie

Coach
I looked at the odds yesterday morning and thought the $ 3.50 they were paying was ordinary and had hoped the Sharks would have at least been over $5, so didn't put money on them.........oh well.

Shark

Bench
imasharkie said:
I did take them in my tipping comp though and am 4 from 4 this morning.

I didn't...And after some other whacko results this is looking like my worst round thus far!

sharkie!!

Juniors
said at the end of last week they would win 1-12 was guna go $20 on it but didnt n wat happens yehh they win 1-12

ghoti

Bench
Congratulations troy! I think I ridiculed you in another thread...glad to see you ended up with extra dosh in the pocket. Good reward for your bravery. Fantastic stuff, very impressed.

ghoti

Bench
White Poiner said:
Thanks ghoti.. :roll:
Haha...guts on troy's part. Idiocy on yours? :p

Kidding poiner, well done. I don't have the bravado to stick money on anything to with the Cronulla Sharks, so anybody that does deserves a congratulations.