What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Cowboys 40-26 Eels | Dairy Farmers #nrlcowpar

R10: NQL v PAR

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
That's another good victory to the Cows. The Eels looked switched on tonight and they really hurt the Cows on the fringes but North Queensland just held in there.

Good on them and their fans who had to stick by what was easily one of the worst seasons ever.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As for the team, there's a lot of guys who know they won't be here next year. There must come a point in games where they stop giving a f**k.

Must suck to b a parra fan.

Nah, we are used to this garbage - we weren't expected to do anything this year, but really, we have really got very few positives to look forward too next year.

Credit to the Cows - good teams find ways to win no matter the scoreline. They will be a contender come finals time.

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: I love that old school photo of Thurston.

Parramatta fans have nothing to be ashamed about. 2011 was always going to be a tough year and they stuck it to one of the better sides in the competition on their home turf.

ThePeach

Juniors
Massive collapse by the Eels. With that they would have to feel good to have had that much of a lead/strangelhold on the game with 25-30 to go.

Didgi

Couldn't watch or listen to the game tonight but if that happened like I think it happened, f**k I love my team atm. Anyone want to give me a general rundown? It sounds like Hayne was unstoppable early, but we withstood it best we could and then fought back?

Avenger

Immortal
Couldn't watch or listen to the game tonight but if that happened like I think it happened, f**k I love my team atm. Anyone want to give me a general rundown? It sounds like Hayne was unstoppable early, but we withstood it best we could and then fought back?
Hayne was the best player on the field in the first half and created everything for us. In the second half we were starved of the ball on the back of Thurston's kicking game. Later JT showed everyone who really is the best. What a player he is.

Slackboy72

Coach
Nah, we are used to this garbage - we weren't expected to do anything this year, but really, we have really got very few positives to look forward too next year.

Credit to the Cows - good teams find ways to win no matter the scoreline. They will be a contender come finals time.

And you'll have to carry Sandow next year too...

HowHigh

Coach
Wtf happened?
I had Cowboys 13+ and had well and truly given up after halftime. Checked the score at full time and was pleasantly surprised!