What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Rabbitohs 29-18 Tigers | ANZ #nrlsouwes

R10: SOU v WTG

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Souffs have 6 out of their normal 17, we have 5.

I don't understand this whole 'depleted rabbits' thing

It's not our fault you have no depth

hybrid_tiger

Coach

True, we are missing Ellis, Gibbs, Lawrence, Tuqiri and Payten but have still named a good side.

Just realised that horseface f**k Maxwell is reffing us - he will kill us like always.

BunniesMan

Immortal

True, we are missing Ellis, Gibbs, Lawrence, Tuqiri and Payten but have still named a good side.

Just realised that horseface f**k Maxwell is reffing us - he will kill us like always.
Are all your losses concentrated in one part of the team? No, all of our injuries are up front, depth is one thing, but if you lose 4 or 5 props #6/7/8 won't be elite players.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Are all your losses concentrated in one part of the team? No, all of our injuries are up front, depth is one thing, but if you lose 4 or 5 props #6/7/8 won't be elite players.

well then you should be fine in the rest of the positions

no excuses

we had something lik 8 people out against your full strength team earlier this year and still caned you

gronkathon

First Grade
Our entire left side attacking structure is on the sidelines. Not to mention one of the replacements is also gone for the season

It is the equivalent of if you took Taylor, Inglis and Merrit out of your side this week. I know you have lost some props but injuries have hit both sides. When we got over the top of you last time we had more injuries again so injuries should not pose an excuse for either side

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wesser of all people running rings round Benji. As brilliant as he is with the ball, he's awful in defense.

Gaba

First Grade
why didnt that go to the video ref, lui was taken out by a souths decoy and sandow kicked it where would have been before he got taken out

skeepe

Immortal
Looks like Souffs getting all the calls so far.

I say it every week, but Steve Lyons is an awful, awful ref.

skeepe

Immortal
Oh dear and Jared Maxwell the other ref. What did these teams do to deserve this horror?

BunniesMan

Immortal
admittedly that stripping penalty was BS but I've seen it go against us plenty of times. You win some you lose some.

Latest posts