What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Mon | Panthers 22-10 Rabbitohs | Centrebet #nrlpensou

R12: PEN v SOU

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

griffo346

First Grade
The video ref is that the former player Paul melor?

If so this match is refed by former players hopefully the game flows a bit

Ziggy the God

First Grade
We really need to win this game, and whilst I hope we can get the points, the Panthers will not be easy on their home ground on a Monday night.

I will not be disappointed if Jennings rests this week after his performance on Wednesday night, he can tear it up next game thanks.

Just for the record, Souths by 1 (yes, a Sandow FG, lets say in the 78th).

BunniesMan

Immortal
We really need to win this game, and whilst I hope we can get the points, the Panthers will not be easy on their home ground on a Monday night.

I will not be disappointed if Jennings rests this week after his performance on Wednesday night, he can tear it up next game thanks.

Just for the record, Souths by 1 (yes, a Sandow FG, lets say in the 78th).
If that's the case we'd still find a way to lose it.

If we're any hope games like this against the bottom feeders are an absolute must win. We've been struggling for points recently but with a much improved defense, hopefully Inglis plays and can inject some firepower for us.

24-12

soc123_au

Staff member

If we're any hope games like this against the bottom feeders are an absolute must win. We've been struggling for points recently but with a much improved defense, hopefully Inglis plays and can inject some firepower for us.

24-12

Bottom feeder? 10th vs12th, you are delusional. Panthers 32 50uff$ 7

pantherz9103

First Grade
LOL@50uffs fans talking as if their team is on fire! Penrith's last home game was a really good win. We're down on troops but so are Soufffs. Penrith by 10.

24-12

LOL@50uff$

Paullyboy

Coach
Not sure what the weather is doing in Penrith, but it's just about the worst day of weather I can remember Sydney producing. It's freezing, pouring down rain and windy.

As such, I think the horrible standard of football will continue and a low-scoring rubbish affair is on the cards. Although that probably would have happened with these two even in beautiful sunshine.

Paullyboy

Coach
What was dribble? Both teams are absolutely horrid.

Both are capable of putting on a good show, but it's much more likely that both will contribute a drop-ball and missed tackle fest.

Latest posts