What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sun | Raiders 24-40 Cowboys | Canberra #nrlcancow

R13: CAN v NQL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
Dont get all racist on us here bileduct.
And what precisely does that have to do with racism, f**kface?

I'll bet you have no idea who that dude is. Amusing how your tiny mind gravitates towards accusations of racism when your ignorance is provoked.

Didgi

I'll bet you have no idea who that dude is. Amusing how your tiny mind gravitates towards accusations of racism when your ignorance is provoked.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Had you actually watched the show, you'd realise why Charlie said it :lol:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Desert Qlder, you might support the same team as me but you sound like a twat. We're discussing a footy game, not writing a thesis.

Was an exciting game, we basically won it off the back of two 10 minute spurts at the back end of both halves. Dugan injury helped, I don't think Campese going down really affected the result though.

NQ have come a long way, I'm glad the boys are winning games frequently enough for us to criticise the bad wins, we would have killed for a display like that last year. Commiserations to the Canberra fans, simply ran out of gas

Stick it fella. Don't like it, don't read it.

Succinct enough for you?

Charlie124

First Grade

LOL, not much of a Survivor fan then i see....

bileduct

Coach
LOL, not much of a Survivor fan then i see....
Not really, but did watch the last few seasons.

I do remember now that there was one episode where Philip made some stupid accusations of racism.

Anyway, for what it's worth I apologise for the outburst.

Latest posts