What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R17 | Fri | Eels 12-16 Broncos | Parramatta #nrlparbri

R17: PAR v BRI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
Cripple fight but a few stand outs.

Reed is playing the worst grade I've seen of him in first grade.

Macca's playing well.

Gagai playing like a gun and Gillett is having his moments.

Parra look likely, especially when they target the fringes but the Broncos cover defence is working wonders and Parra can't come up with the option required.

ironhorse

Juniors
Maitua has so much bloody talent, could have really been anything if he wasn't such a f**king dope

despite being in constant trouble he still managed to win a premiership with the bulldogs and represented the Country as a Kangaroo IIRC, more than most can say .

He still looks fit and can play in a lot of positions ..a good pickup for Parra . The others well , Carl webb is just lazy and useless , Chris Walker .... um his career highlight is still rooting kate ritchie .

Scorpio30

Bench
Three quick points:

That Para strip is ruining my plasma.

"Sanyo Panthers"....Wanker.

"Gay guy with the snatch".

user_nat

Coach
Hey channel 9, instead of making us miss play due to ad breaks, why don't you get your quota done now?

innsaneink

Referee
Keating is crap....Moi Moi hit the line 10m out from Broncos line....keeps going forward, keeps going forward despite 3 broncos trying to keep him out....keating doesnt help at all....looking where the pass is going instead of trying to help push him ingoal

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought on paper this Broncos side was the worst team in the NRL but they're not.

They're the second worst.

Latest posts