What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R18 | Sat | Sharks 26-12 Raiders | Toyota #nrlcrocan

R18: CRO v CAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
ohhhhhh someone is a bit upset :lol::lol:

i couldnt give a crap what you were doing but with all the garbage you were talking this week thought you would of been in here with a smartass comment.
sad sack of shit describes you perfectly

Lol. The old "I know you are I said you are but what am I?" retort.

Let us know when you graduate from kindergarten insults.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
fair dinkum skeepe, what game were you watching.

Only once do I recall the Raiders being penalised in the play the ball and they were lying all over the ruck and slowing it down way too much ALL GAME.

Simple facts skeepe - Canberra didn't control the ball
-Canberra had no urgency or consistency in the defence
-Canberra had no idea at all in attack, their last tackl options were all f**king hopeless.
-Their kicking game was crap
-Too often, Canberra playmakers were drifting across field, stopping, turning, running backwards before surrendering with the ball in their hand because no one was directing the attack. It looked like Wests Magpies 1998-99
-The only tries they got were from a mistake and from a lazy attempt to catch a ball by Pomeroy. They NEVER looked like scoring at all.
-The referees were not harsh enough on Canberra's bullshit in the ruck.

Canberra played worse than the Tigers and the Titans

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohhhhhh someone is a bit upset :lol::lol:

i couldnt give a crap what you were doing but with all the garbage you were talking this week thought you would of been in here with a smartass comment.
sad sack of shit describes you perfectly

What garbage? I said from day dot it was going to be a tough game and the sharkies were in good form... the closest thing to garbage ive been involved in is the dismissing of the made up garbage by one your boys that fergo wanted out :lol:

Get a grip and a life pal.

runatme

Bench
What garbage? I said from day dot it was going to be a tough game and the sharkies were in good form... the closest thing to garbage ive been involved in is the dismissing of the made up garbage by one your boys that fergo wanted out :lol:

Get a grip and a life pal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
one of your best keep em coming