What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R20 | Sun | Rabbitohs 16-48 Warriors | ANZ

R20: SOU v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
And we're back. We got this. The try gets us within striking distance. We'll chase them down in the 2nd half.

lol Bunniesgimp. Not even a disgraceful refereeing decision to give you that set of six to get that try to get you close. Some of your players are barely SG Ball standard... notably Shaun "Carrie" Corrigan, Jason Clark and Shannan McPherson. But as long as McInglis is collecting a significant proportion of your cap... :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
Braybrook hates the warriors / new zealanders. its borderline racist.

Sam Rapira had a great game by Braybrook's reckoning (since, somehow according to Braybrook Rapira morphed himself into Russell Packer's body). Belcher is worse, Belcher is a tool.

Iafeta

Referee
Sandow should be sent to North Sydney oval to play NSW cup for the rest of the season. If Reynolds is healthy play him, if not then Kurt French. They're the future, Sandow isn't.

Kurt French :lol: He wasn't the one getting towelled up in NYC was he?

Iafeta

Referee
Again, how would most clubs go missing most of their pack for most of the year? Shithouse. Look at Canberra missing SHillington, TLL and Dugan and Campese much of the year, they've been attrocious.

Recovery programs, sure look at them, but there is depth and then there is playing everyone who should be in the Bears side because they have lost so many players.

This is a season where injuries are a valid excuse IMO. Although, granted, their backlines defence is f**king shit

What about the Warriors last year? For fair portions of the season they were missing Price (didn't play the entire year), their first choice halfback, Ropati, Rapira, Vatuvei, their captain in Mannering and a few of their depth players as well. Good teams overcome adversity and use it as a chance to find out how much the next tier want their spots. Jacob Lillyman and Ben Matulino become props out of necessity and its transformed their careers. Its like the old saying, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. What lol@$ouf$$ have done is thrown all their eggs into one or max two baskets and its misfired badly by having practically no depth.

woodyk2

First Grade
Souths lack a leader. Asotasi may be captain but he's not a leader. Nor are GI and Taylor. Burgess has the capacity to be one but he's too young ATM. Take out the nominal leader, asotasi, and your most natural leader SB, and you will struggle, I agree.
Indeed they do....whos captain most weeks when Asotasi aint there?

M2D2

Bench
Really?

Missing Campese, Orford and Dugan for big chunks of time isn't injury problems for the Raiders?

I think skeepe's a numpty but he's right, the Raiders have been very unlucky with injuries to key players this year.
Im not saying they havent been unlucky, im not even saying it hasnt been a problem, im simply stating Skeepe must be living in a fantasy land because ive heard excuses aplenty on here and from canberra fans i know and to claim they havent is hilarious to me.

skeepe

Immortal
Im not saying they havent been unlucky, im not even saying it hasnt been a problem, im simply stating Skeepe must be living in a fantasy land because ive heard excuses aplenty on here and from canberra fans i know and to claim they havent is hilarious to me.

If you'd like to point out where I'd be happy to be corrected.

Latest posts