What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R21 | Sun | Dragons 24-34 Rabbitohs | WIN Stadium

R21: STI v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh well we thrashed your lot earlier in the year :).

admit it, you were fully behind us today ;-)

Bah, you weren't the first and you definitely weren't the last that gave us a hiding this year.

To begin with i wasn't, but as the game went on i found myself hoping you guys would get back into the match. Maybe it was because i was after an exciting game or maybe it was because i enjoy watching underdogs getting the win.

In any case i felt dirty afterwards haha. I must say, i did enjoy Sandow yelling "f**k yeah" after the go ahead try. Best moment of the league weekend so far for me.

user_nat

Coach
Seems like this slump is pretty standard Wayne Bennett stuff.

Still the team to beat. I just hope they haven't played Souths into form.

thommo4pm

Coach
Souths were excellent in the 2nd half.

I haven't read this thread and don't need to.
Got home from the game just after 7pm, and had plenty of time to dwell on the game and the result.

Souths 2nd 40 mins was excellent, and we got what we deserved well and truly.

The first 20 minutes showed we have the ability to blow every team off the park when we are on.
Unfortunately our attitude in the remaining 60 minutes was disgusting.

Congratulations to Souths.

user_nat

Coach
nope.

there are a few other teams hitting their strides that will cause problems for anyone.

No doubt other teams have been doing well lately, but come the finals I doubt anyone will be confident coming into a game against the Dragons.

Unless you guys keep playing like this. Which I doubt.

thommo4pm

Coach
only dragons fans would blame the refs for a loss when they lead 20-0

If any of our fans are trying to blame the ref for that today, then they need to be able to read a game of footy better.

There are no excuses other then the pathetic and disgraceful attitude some of the players in the Dragons jerseys were showing today.
They fully got what they deserved in that 2nd half.

I felt sorry for Merrin, Cooper & Morris who didn't deserve to be part of that losing side.

No doubt other teams have been doing well lately, but come the finals I doubt anyone will be confident coming into a game against the Dragons.

Unless you guys keep playing like this. Which I doubt.

yeah not if we keep playing like this

cowboys, broncos, storm and even the warriors are teams that will be the most feared, warriors are darkhorses and underrated.

If any of our fans are trying to blame the ref for that today, then they need to be able to read a game of footy better.

There are no excuses other then the pathetic and disgraceful attitude some of the players in the Dragons jerseys were showing today.
They fully got what they deserved in that 2nd half.

I felt sorry for Merrin, Cooper & Morris who didn't deserve to be part of that losing side.

nobody is soley blaming the refs, those two knock ons they missed in one set killed us. the shepard I need to see a replay, but it looked like it should have been given.

as shit as we played we shouldn't have lost.

thommo4pm

Coach
nobody is soley blaming the refs, those two knock ons they missed in one set killed us. the shepard I need to see a replay, but it looked like it should have been given.

as shit as we played we shouldn't have lost.

I saw the Luke knock on, at the ground on the big screen, couldn't quite tell if it hit the ground.
Sandow obstruction, happens every week. He got no advantage from it, and gave himself up. Based on what the refs do every week the right call was made there.

our players need a good hard look at themselves after letting a 20-0 lead slip.
Bennett stated it himself after the game, their attitude at the moment stinks, they aren't prepared at the moment to play for 80 minutes and it's showing.

The Tigers will belt us next week if we play like that again.

I saw the Luke knock on, at the ground on the big screen, couldn't quite tell if it hit the ground.

it did, twice.

Sandow obstruction, happens every week. He got no advantage from it, and gave himself up. Based on what the refs do every week the right call was made there.

problem is, there is alot of inconsistency. one game it gets called, the next it doesn't.

our players need a good hard look at themselves after letting a 20-0 lead slip.
Bennett stated it himself after the game, their attitude at the moment stinks, they aren't prepared at the moment to play for 80 minutes and it's showing.

no argument there.

The Tigers will belt us next week if we play like that again.

and another loss will dig us deeper into the shitpit. this is a game we should have won.

African Monkey

First Grade
Nah man I have no reason to sulk. But I have all the reason in the world to LOL@50uff$

Enjoy your GF victory today, it's about as close as you'll ever get to winning one in the modern era. After all your club is synonymous with failure. Or have you forgotten what the Warriors did to your rabble last week? I saw some pretty special premiership winning defence there.
lol stop sulking. it's easy to hide behind a computer when really you're all upset by that result.