What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R22 | Sat | Broncos 21-20 Warriors | Suncorp

R22: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
You compare that game to the utter abortion that was played earlier today over the ditch and it honestly just shows that rugby league has nothing to fear about rah rah. Going for penalty kicks 40m out when you're down 17-0, hahahaha!!! f**king lol-labies!!!

You didn't watch that did you?

AuckMel

Bench
What a great game. Pity we lost, but that's the breaks. Refs were bad and I thought we got a few lucky calls.

Certainly look like a team capable of winning the title.

user_nat

Coach
Really enjoyable game. Warriors first 2 tries were great football.

Both games I've attended this year we have won by a point, which is nice.. I guess.
Although Loadstrat's Queensland based cousin who get yelling out for Lockyer to break his leg was somewhat annoying.

Snappy

Coach
R
Although Loadstrat's Queensland based cousin who get yelling out for Lockyer to break his leg was somewhat annoying.

Was that at the caxton street end behind the posts ? I could hear some twat yelling out shit like that about 10 rows behind me.

Did you see the warriors fan that ran on the field ? I was too busy cheering and then saw him get dragged off by security.

user_nat

Coach
Was that at the caxton street end behind the posts ? I could hear some twat yelling out shit like that about 10 rows behind me.

Did you see the warriors fan that ran on the field ? I was too busy cheering and then saw him get dragged off by security.

North corner of the western stand.
Warriors fan didn't put up a very good chase. Pretty much ran straight at a security guard and just surrendered. Was also wearing clothes, almost defeats the point.

some11

Referee
Gotta love the loudmouth kiwis behind us at the game.

"BRONCOS ARE SHIT! THEY'VE GOT NOTHING! THIS IS HOW WE DO!!! I CAN SMELL A TRY BRO"

:lol:

AuDragon

Juniors
It was closer than it should've been. Warriors had control of the game for 25 minutes in the first half, but the Broncos were the better team imo. Both first half tries for the Warriors came clearly against the run of play, but were sheer brilliance, especially Locke's try was fantastic. Johnson's was great too, amazing speed, but piss poor defending by the Broncos.

After those tries, the Warriors had control of the game until the Broncos try, which was also against the run of play, but the second half was clearly dominated by the Broncos, and were it not for Parker's off radar boot and some horrible refereeing in the last 15 mins, the Warriors would have never come close.

Still, fantastic game to watch. Well done on the Warriors and it was great to interact with most Kiwi's supporting their club at the ground and had almost no voice left for a bit of light hearted banter.

The Warriors have a great future with that spine. 1, 6 and 7 are stars of the future for sure, and if Godinet keeps up his progression, he'll be up there too.