What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R22 | Sat | Storm 26-6 Panthers | AAMI

R22: MEL v PEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
Par for the course. I don't know why we bother playing Jennings sometimes.

Not his fault, you guys just have no halves at all.
Walsh is not really a 1st grade half back.

He basically kicks the ball and throws inside passes, nothing else.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Too many nuffies to get the job done down in Melbourne, despite the impressive first half. Storm way too clinical.

skeepe

Immortal
Waterhouse has been directly responsible for 2 tries now.

See ya Trent

How has he managed to keep his first grade spot the last few years? I honestly can't remember him playing well for quite some time. He won't be a loss to the Panthers.

The thing I'll remember Waterhouse for the most is the day he basically just gave up and couldn't be bothered playing in round 26 against the Knights a few years back. They were still in finals contention from memory, but Waterhouse played like he didn't care. In my opinion, that should have been the last time he played for the Panthers.

Caged Panther

First Grade
How has he managed to keep his first grade spot the last few years? I honestly can't remember him playing well for quite some time. He won't be a loss to the Panthers.

The thing I'll remember Waterhouse for the most is the day he basically just gave up and couldn't be bothered playing in round 26 against the Knights a few years back. They were still in finals contention from memory, but Waterhouse played like he didn't care. In my opinion, that should have been the last time he played for the Panthers.

I had the displeasure of going to school with Trent he was a merrkin then and his a merrkin now on and off the field.

skeepe

Immortal
Listening to Luke Lewis in this interview, I don't think the Panthers will win again this year. I know he's disappointed, but it sounds like he's thrown in the towel for this year and it wouldn't surprise me if some of the rest of the team feel the same.

Latest posts