What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Fri | Panthers 18-32 Tigers | Centrebet

R23: PEN v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
It's funny because I agree that the Tigers have been winning lately with help from the referees but they've still been the better team in all of those games but without help from the ref, would have lost despite being better. Weird.

super_coach

First Grade
Tigers were rubbish tonight and got some iffy calls go their way. Take Lawrence out of that side and they are a very average side. A good side would have put 50 plus on penrith tonight, they had most of their quality players in the grandstand

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Very average performance, thought we would be flat after the last two weeks and we were.

Lawrence makes us a 12 point better side, he is a massive loss.

franklin2323

Immortal
This harry bloke is sh*thouse
He's so much better when we are on top. We were very slow at spreading it. The angles were non existant he got plenty of hospital passes. Far better than Burns as he passes.

Waterhouse useless, Petero has given up, continents moving faster then our backs very poor. Some balant wrong calls. 5th game straight the Tigers got a leg up from the pink poofs

gronkathon

First Grade
Watched the replay again.

Jeez you'd think that worthless drunken degenerate Rabbs had money riding on the Panthers

mxlegend99

Referee
Tigers were very poor against the Panthers. We had essentially a reserve grade backline and halves playing, aswell as missing our best player in Luke Lewis. Even at full strength we're one of the lesser teams, so if the Tigers were any chance in the finals you would expect them to put 40+ points on a team like the Panthers and for us to struggle to score at all.

They're obviously much better then they played against us, but I still can't see them being much of a threat. They need to punish teams like the Panthers and boost their F/A and climb up the ladder. If they're in 7th or 8th I think they'll be eliminated first week. Warriors are the only team I'd back to win against the top sides from that position.

Latest posts