What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Sun | Dragons 12-20 Roosters | WIN

R23: STI v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
They looked so much better without those 3 they suspended. Pearce has that rare ability in halfbacks these days to really put his stamp on the game. And I think he struggles when he is forced to share the playmaking duties with Carney.

A dominant half with a dominant five eighth rarely works. IMO they could sack Carney and still be the top 4 team I think they can be next year.

stMERGE

Juniors
agreed bunniesbum thats why Sowie needs to get lost from origin and back to shellharbour Pearce needs the 7 and Glenn Stewart needs to wear the 6

Chook Norris

First Grade
It was deliberate. There was definite fingering.

Why is Rabs giving Kelvin Shonky recruitment advice?

lol i highly doubt you can "finger" someone when they're running at high speed past you, think about it.. maybe if he was lying on the ground. It was just a very lazy attempt by JWH.. he might've intended to slap him across the face but maybe that was it

thommo4pm

Coach
I haven't read the thread and don't want too.

All I need to say is that our current team are a disgrace and a shadow of the team that took the field in the first half of the year. That team wanted to win, and were still hungry, this current team (with the exception of a few) have their heads so far up their arses it's not funny.

They should be ashamed of the pathetic effort they have put in for some time now.
Boyd can go straight to Newcastle, I'll take Moltzen over him anyday on current form, at least Moltzen puts in a effort.

stMERGE

Juniors
bahahahaha turning your back on Boyd already I'm glad he sucked all that money out of your club. good luck with Moltzen the guy can't even catch :lol: the future looks bright

thommo4pm

Coach
Boyd hasn't played well for quite some time.
Ask any Dragons fan and they'll tell you that he has not played well since before Origin (with the exception of the Manly game). As I said, at least Moltzen has a go.
Do you think Boyd can catch?
Look how many he let bounce today, he wasn't alone in that department either.

And the part about sucking all the money out of our club doesn't even make sense.

Lambretta

First Grade
Lots of sooky faces on the TV.

I thought all those gaps in the crowd were empty spaces, not sooky faces

Well you live and you learn :p

Only kidding Dragons fans. But seriously, numbers were down on what I expected. That was a poor showing today. There were patches of green hill showing where a few weeks back you couldnt see anything but Red and White.

Did the fans vote with their feet or are the Roosters not a big enough drawcard to bring the Woollongong faithful out? Probably a bit of both in all honesty the way we've played all season.

Lambretta

First Grade
Nothing wrong with the Phil Graham no-try call and Mini sin-binning. Correct calls.

I can't believe the Dragons lost, pity BHP isn't around :lol:

Phil Graham did drop the ball so definate no try, but a stripping penalty as a professional foul when the rest of the team is pretty much back in line?

Yeah it was clumsy stupid of Mini and a definate penalty, but it wasnt a dragging down a man getting up with a clear run to the line type stuff. I'd say about 40% harsh.

simmo1

First Grade
Moltzen has a go?

LOL now I've heard everything. The biggest pea-heart to wear a Tiger's jersey in years.

simmo1

First Grade
Yes, but not putting your body on the line and passing instead of running it back definitely fall under 'not having a go'.

You guys are welcome to him.

Latest posts