What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Mon | Knights 6-26 Broncos | Ausgrid

R24: NEW v BRI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frederick

Staff member
Nah not pissing down. On and off...just had a very misty shower, but nothing too heavy yet

boxhead

First Grade
Laurie Daley; "(Kurt Gidley) His support play is second to none in that fullback role"
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

jonno_knights

Juniors
Broncos to win the penalty count again tonight? I remember about halfway thru the season they'd only lost one, they've lost a few since though.

Last edited:

user_nat

Coach
Broncos to win the penalty count again tonight? I remember about halfway thru the season they'd only lost one, they've lost a few since though.

That stat getting attention is the worse thing that ever happened to us.

Feels like we have been losing the count since.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The video ref having a laugh yet again... I seriously don't know where they pull some of these calls.

user_nat

Coach
I can see a case for a goal line dropout there.. but.. fair enough to me.

I think Gidley knocked it on, advantage goes to us.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Gidley never grounded it, and Wallace grounded it short then lost it. Knock on both ways in the field of play. Should have been a Broncos feed 10 out.

jonno_knights

Juniors
If Gidley is in possession of the ball its an automatic held as he in on the ground, if not a penalty to the knights as Parker pulled his arm away from the ball.

user_nat

Coach
Gidley never grounded it, and Wallace grounded it short then lost it. Knock on both ways in the field of play. Should have been a Broncos feed 10 out.

I was thinking that up until the last shot which I think showed the ball on the line.

user_nat

Coach
Knights pretty much parted the way for Hodges.

Parker not being able to kick nearly cost us against Newcastle earlier this year..

Latest posts