What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Broncos 18-10 Sea Eagles | Suncorp

R26: BRI v MAN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Great game of footy. Credit to Manly scum for their defence. Brisbane with all the ball and field position.

By the way, what sort of wanker fan group makes a "we're the silvertails" banner?

ceagle

Bench
^This. I'm willing to say Foran is a better player than DCE, but there isn't much between them. DCE has played pretty well today, but it shows you need 2 playmakers in there, because the Broncs know Manly's attack is pretty much centred through him today. Broncs would be lost without Wallace
Yep if there is only 1 playmaker all you have to do is watch that one player. DCE keeps impressing me, he played great being the only true playmaker for us today.

Big Pete

Referee
Aye at the end of the day I think Manly took more out of that game than the Broncos did.

The performance in the second half simply wasn't good enough from the Broncos. Lazy defence and some silly decisions in attack (why did they constantly have 5 players camped on one corner?) really hurt any chance of breaking the Sea Eagle's will and they'll be inspired to exact some revenge on our Queensland cousins on Saturday.

The losses of Hoffman and Thaiday will most likely prove to be the nail in the coffin. It's going to take a huge effort against the Warriors at Suncorp.