What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R26 | Sun | Roosters 40-8 Storm | SFS

R26: SYD v MEL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
snatched from our U20's team.

Yep, but we have a few great youngsters coming through that you'll see next year. Gonna have a good young team just hope we are consistent throughout the year. No real expectations unlike this year.

BDR

First Grade
Just want to congratulate the Roosters on how they've handled themselves after another booze fuelled clusterf**k. Many people (myself included) expected you guys to fall in a hole but the team really stood up and worked hard.

Just a shame they didn't do that from day 1

JT_

Juniors
He goes great. Where has this kid been for you guys?

He debuted against the Knights early in the season and he broke his ankle and was out for 7-8 weeks. He's played most of the games in the last 10 weeks and recently he's been selected on the run on side.

Looks a very good young prop. He still looks a bit lightweight so you'd think with a bigger frame he'd handle FG and then some.

Chook Norris

First Grade
i really dont think its a coincidence that in the last few weeks ive predicted us by about 350 we've gone on to win our games

rd 23 roosters v dragons
us by about 350
rd 24 roosters v sharks
Roosters by 350
rd 25 roosters v eels
roosters by 350
rd 26 roosters v storm
roosters by 350

well okay i got lucky but if anything it's been Carney's withdrawal from the team

just something funny for myself to chuckle about :lol:

Last edited: