What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R4 | Sun | Roosters 24-6 Tigers | SFS

R4: SYD v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steven_tiger

Juniors
Cool. 9 more and we're even.

:lol:

FPN always has stormers against us.

I for one am glad he's out.

The above does ring true though.

We need to make sure SKD, Leilua, Pearce, Ryles, Myles, Symonds and Anasta have a stomach bug and all pull put, then we're even.

Von

Juniors
I'm not celebrating yet.

Upsets happen every week.
Look what an injury ravaged Titans side did to the Raiders tonight.

No certainties in RL!

Tigers fielded a reserve grade side and were never a match for the Roosters' class. Unless we get some personnel back soon we could be headed for the spoon.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lol reserve grade side.

You still had Marshall/Farah and a quality starting forward pack.

We were missing four starters through injury. The Tigers count wouldn't be too much higher.

Lote, Lawrence, Lui, Ellis, Fulton...anyone else?

MacDougall

First Grade
"Lote, Lawrence, Lui, Ellis, Fulton"

Haha dude that's about 1.6 million in salary cap. Good luck.

Farah played busted as well. We suck. We know it.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Point being it was hardly your reserve grade side.

Geez you Tigers fans are pessimistic.

If you can get fit come the business end of the season then youre as good a chance as anyone IMO.

adamkungl

Immortal
One of the highlights of my life was seeing Carney steamroll that farkwit Archer. Seems that the pink merkins are actually trying to defend against us now instead of just penalising the f**k out of us.

One of the highlights of my life was seeing Carney steamroll that farkwit Archer. Seems that the pink merkins are actually trying to defend against us now instead of just penalising the f**k out of us.

Was a good moment, but I'd rather see him flatten Suttor, Maxwell or Cummins, they're the real f**ktard refs.

Lol reserve grade side.

You still had Marshall/Farah and a quality starting forward pack.

We were missing four starters through injury. The Tigers count wouldn't be too much higher.

Lote, Lawrence, Lui, Ellis, Fulton...anyone else?

Murdoch-Masila, Ryan and Moors were also missing. Farah and Gibbs were injured but played on out of stoicism (or stupidity). Farah should undergo surgery even if it means forgoing origin. I admire his perseverance but the interests of the team would be better served by having him replaced by somebody who is fit.

BranVan3000

Coach
Hey Tigers, Souths beat you with a reserve grade side last year, can you beat us with a reserve grade side this year?

age.s

First Grade
Is the linesman with the eagle eyes who spotted J Carneys toe grazing the line the same guy in the infamous B Morris GF photo? Got pretty good eyes he does. :lol:

Red Bear

Referee
Tigers need to get throught the next ten weeks with 4-6 wins, once Farah is actually fit and others start to return they'll be right in the mix I think.

Roosters were very good today I thought. Defence was much better, especially goal line, and forwards really made good metres all day. They needed that result. Minichello was excellent until the sin-binning