What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R4 | Sun | Sharks 18-26 Warriors | Owen Delany Park, Taupo

R4: CRO v WAR

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
Im not watching the game, but it's funny reading the posts in this thread. Seems like it must be a poor standard match and it also seems that "FFS Mateo" is the most common expression on this forum

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm a little reluctant to jump on the lynch Mateo bandwagon just yet. If he was actually given some options he'd be much more dangerous and less inclined to push the pass.

Having said that, he needs to learn there's no shame in dying with the ball.

skeepe

Immortal
Actually Paully I think this is a very enjoyable game to watch. Some great hits, a fair bit of niggle, and Paul Gallen losing his sh*t.

aussies1st

Staff member
The match is good, nothing like what the Raiders were playing last night. Mateo just doing a lot of crazy offloads.

Glenn

First Grade
I'm a little reluctant to jump on the lynch Mateo bandwagon just yet. If he was actually given some options he'd be much more dangerous and less inclined to push the pass.

Having said that, he needs to learn there's no shame in dying with the ball.

Goodluck trying to get Mateo to change his ways.:lol:

wittyfan

Referee
The Warriors finally kick start their season, and with the great Shaun Metcalf returning things can only get better!!!

And for the Sharks, never take your home games to the arse end of the earth!!!

To be honest the Sharks were all over the Warriors in the 20-40 min period.

yeah

didnt capitalise though.

and in the second half. f**kn useless

gotta question the rotation of players and the continuous left hand attack.

same old sh*t

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
yeah

didnt capitalise though.

and in the second half. f**kn useless

gotta question the rotation of players and the continuous left hand attack.

same old sh*t

I found that odd as well. I know Gallen is the go to guy, but Mannering had him covered most of the game.

Berrigan/Inu hardly screams defensive wall so I was surprised to see very little aimed in that direction.

Iafeta

Referee
Goodluck trying to get Mateo to change his ways.:lol:

I have no interest in getting Mateo to change his ways. He set up a break for Fisiiahi which led to a try. Fisiiahi will follow that stuff all day long. Once the two of them have got their timing going right they could be quite dangerous.

Iafeta

Referee
The ref has threatened to penalize the Sharks' scrum a couple of times now. Either do it or shut up

He did. He threatened the Sharks... and pinged the Warriors first pop. They're consistent, Hollywood's prodigy's.

Iafeta

Referee
Mateo is a dud too...done nothing in 3 1/2 games but dropped the ball

Feleti was one of our best against the Dragons. If blokes follow him, like Fish did at the end of the game, he'll create line breaks and opportunities. Ali could throw a dud offload too, particularly if no one followed him.

BWNB

First Grade
Warriors were so determined today, I thought they were a good chance and im still tipping them to make the top 8 this year.
Some strange reffing decisions today,
Gardner caught the ball was on the ground and was called held yet there wasnt a hand laid on him?
Inu made a break, his foot went into touch and the touch judge didnt rule it?

Oh and the commentators that were broadcasting to fox today were completely useless!

Latest posts