What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R8 | Fri | Rabbitohs 31-12 Sharks | ANZ

R8: SOU v CRO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
70 min: Greg Inglis spills an easy one, if that was a pie, he would have caught that.

lol gold

Parra Pride

Coach
Whats the odds that Bunniesman will come up with some stupid logic that beating the Sharks has proven Lol@50uff$ premiership credentials?

InThatNumber

Juniors
Whats the odds that Bunniesman will come up with some stupid logic that beating the Sharks has proven Lol@50uff$ premiership credentials?
Probably based on Sharks beating Saints, so that means souths can beat Saints. Despite Souths not beating Saints.. well played Souths. Merritt scores.. that's all she wrote for Sharks... have been outplayed since they missed from in front to go 14-0 up... Souths 31-12...

Apey

Staff member
Aw shit I just tuned out, what was that conversation about the ref just had (with Crocker?)?

BunniesMan

Immortal
It has proven why we will make the 8. Beating a team whose style excels in this sort of conditions shows what we're capable of. Wet weather footy is perfect for a team with no backline. We usually excel with the fancy stuff that doesn't work in the wet.

We absolutely manhandled their pack, the pack that so many fools were saying was better than ours.

Before this match I looked at our schedule and said, our first 7 weeks worth of opponents had the 2nd highest win total of any teams opponents except the roosters.

So except for Easts, we've had the hardest start to the season. And we were in all but 1 of those games. Now I think we have a good chance of winning at least 6 of the next 9 considering how much easier our next few opponents are.

Sandow was on fire tonight, the 2nd week in a row he's been the best player on the park. This year for the first time I can see a #7 who is good enough to be the #7 of a premiership winning team.

Sutton wasn't as shit as usual.

Dave Taylor has completely turned it around.

We will be in the top 8. We will win the 2011 premiership.
12-0 :lol:
:lol:
Where's bunniesman?
At the time, I was being forced to watch the wedding with my better half.
Aw shit I just tuned out, what was that conversation about the ref just had (with Crocker?)?
Who knows? Kate's dress?

Last edited: