What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Rivalry R19 | Mon | Dragons 38-8 Sharks | WIN Jubilee

R19: STI v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
In anticipation of the usual suspects and other associated imbeciles who will come in to troll this thread on game night I have prepared a few whinges and sooks that you can use -
- Dragons getting the rub of the green again
- Refs trying to get the Merge home tonight
- f**ken refs, Sharks are no chance playing against 15 on the field
- Forward Pass!
- Bwahahahahah suck shit (insert name of Saints player who makes an error ) you overhyped Dragooon piece of shit
- Lol Dragqueens defence. Myth!
- Taking the two? Pissweak effort, gutless.
- Soward doing the fairy dance again
- Lol, Gasnier
- Lol, Morris
- Lol, Creagh
- Lol, Prior
- Lol, well, you get the drift

I'm sure that some of those will get a run on the night, if not all.
Enjoy.

:lol::lol: From the usual spastics, all very predictable and the sour grapes are delectable!

This will be a cracker and I think the Dragons will be determined to re-assert their standing as a premiership heavyweight after the f**king painful rep season.

Dragons by 14 in a highly physical clash.

InThatNumber

Juniors
Dragons to win but it won't be an easy victory. Sharks playing well and with confidence. Hoping for an injury free clash and a return of the dominating Dragons outfit.

tye

Juniors
In anticipation of the usual suspects and other associated imbeciles who will come in to troll this thread on game night I have prepared a few whinges and sooks that you can use -
- Dragons getting the rub of the green again
- Refs trying to get the Merge home tonight
- f**ken refs, Sharks are no chance playing against 15 on the field
- Forward Pass!
- Bwahahahahah suck shit (insert name of Saints player who makes an error ) you overhyped Dragooon piece of shit
- Lol Dragqueens defence. Myth!
- Taking the two? Pissweak effort, gutless.
- Soward doing the fairy dance again
- Lol, Gasnier
- Lol, Morris
- Lol, Creagh
- Lol, Prior
- Lol, well, you get the drift

Enjoy.

What about, " I can not believe the scum beat us twice this year"
" If Scott had of played Pomeroy would not of scored that try"
" Wow I did not realise Gallen was that good"

Enjoy.

Saints fan

Juniors
I like the Dragons here. Full strength team, good break (for most of them) and not much chance of taking the Sharks lightly. St. George 13, Cronulla 6; Ben Hornby FTS, Darius Boyd MOM.

thommo4pm

Coach
I like the Dragons here. Full strength team, good break (for most of them) and not much chance of taking the Sharks lightly. St. George 13, Cronulla 6; Ben Hornby FTS, Darius Boyd MOM.

Not really a full strength team.

Hornby out.
Young & Scott likely to be ruled out also.

thommo4pm

Coach
FFS, Young seems to be out every second week. He has to be close to retirement surely, with his knees beuing in such bad shape?

It was reported on 2gb yesterday, so not sure how true it is.
But I agree, you would have to think he is having to consider pulling the pin.
His knees just aren't up to it anymore clearly which is a real shame.

harry

Juniors
Any mail on Young & Scott? Dragons are getting pretty thin in the hooker dept. Is Kyle Stanley fit? He could come in and play some halves to let Fien play dummy half. Scott's defence would be handy tonight.

The Illawarra Mercury had a story saying Snowden might play.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The Illawarra Mercury had a story saying Snowden might play.
I heard our coach on ABC radio yesterday, said, Kade had trained well and if he pulled up ok this morning he would play. Not sure which way this went, but seems a good chance.