What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Rivalry R19 | Sun | Raiders 0-26 Storm | Canberra

R19: CAN v MEL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this refs are pretty hopeless, late calls, wrong calls (BOTH teams), getting no respect from the players just frustrating. Storm gonna score again thanks to Mataora.

Timbo

Staff member
The in-goal area put a better shot on Duffie than Vidot has all day.

thommo4pm

Coach
Great effort by Duffie.
If Canberra's season wasn't already over, I think it is for sure now.
6 points out of the 8 with only 7 rounds remaining, can't see them making it.
They'll no doubt find form and beat us next week.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
:lol: MCrone

That goes for the Raiders.

God in heaven, they are bad. What the f**k is Furner coaching themt to work toward?

They have no idea what they're supposed to be doing. They're frustrating the f**k out of me and I don't even support them.

What a rabble of a football team. I feel for their fans - apart from Waiders Pwemiers. Furner has the job for life and he's clearly not up to it.

You're all being treated with contempt.

Parra Pride

Coach
That goes for the Raiders.

God in heaven, they are bad. What the f**k is Furner coaching themt to work toward?

They have no idea what they're supposed to be doing. They're frustrating the f**k out of me and I don't even support them.

What a rabble of a football team. I feel for their fans - apart from Waiders Pwemiers. Furner has the job for life and he's clearly not up to it.

You're all being treated with contempt.

But, they have Dugan! :sarcasm:

Latest posts