What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Toyota Cup GF | Warriors 31-30 Cowboys | ANZ

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Great finish, really enjoyed the last 20 minutes.
Glad I'm not the Cowboys goal kicker. Grand Final choke to lose the game.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
He'll feel like shit right now, but I think he's got another year in NYC.

At the end of the day the Cowboys had to score 3 tries in the final 10 just to force Golden Point. There's plenty of moments in the first 70 they could blame for not winning so I doubt the blame is going to be put on him.

Apart from the last few minutes, I didn't enjoy the game. Too many missed tackles, not much speed, the halves were shit, few creative plays, poor kicking games from both teams.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The same with the Cowboys.

Was wondering about that.

Last year they made a big deal about the Rabbits only having 2 and the Warriors having 6 backing up. What's the Cowboys team looking like?

I know Taumalolo is eligible, but whether he plays is another thing. Could see him pushing for first grade and becomming ineligible because of it.

Disregarding things like that, what's the Cowboys team looking like?

For the Warriors it will be a case of finding new centres/wingers more than anything. Spine and forwards largely still eligible. The follwing year could be very tough though looking at that.

1. Slaimenkhal
6. Tuimavavae
7. Meads
8. Sao
9. Malu
10. Tony
11. Palavi
12. Tuakeiaho

14. Likiliki
15. Havili
16. Fotofilli

Ianc

Juniors
I'm not confident enough to do a team list but I think we only lose 4 or 5. The halves aren't eligible as far as I'm aware.

Taumalolo, Grevshmelt & Santo are staying. I think Uligia (FB) is still eligible. Not sure about Pangia.

There are other Cowboy fans who know more than me about these guys.

We lose Woolf though & from all reports that will be a big loss.

Didgi

As far as the top of my head goes MPW, Morgan, McLean and Haywood will be our only losses.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
lol, golden try. because a carefully worked set for a field goal is less deserving than an arsey line break that leads to a try.

Ianc

Juniors
As a supporter who lost to a field goal, I want to say we should go to golden try. But away from the emotion, it's part of the game in normal time, so it should be a valid score in extra time.