What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st QF | Fri 7:45pm | Bulldogs 16-10 Sea Eagles | ANZ

Qualifying Final Winner: Bulldogs v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Can someone explain to me why in he pre-game show, the entire panel couldn't stop talking up how great Foran is.... But now in the business end of the game they haven't even so much as mentioned him a played that needs to step up and do something?

I swear to god for someone who gets as many wraps as Foran does no one ever seems to expect him to actually do anything

mongoose

Coach
Very unimpressive from both sides. The dogs were easily the better side but too many silly mistakes and penalties.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Can someone explain to me why in he pre-game show, the entire panel couldn't stop talking up how great Foran is.... But now in the business end of the game they haven't even so much as mentioned him a played that needs to step up and do something?

I swear to god for someone who gets as many wraps as Foran does no one ever seems to expect him to actually do anything

Foran has not been anywhere near his 2011 form even accounting for his injury. The fact is the Nine guys don't watch a lot of games.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Yeah good point, he was quiet in the last 20 mins a lot of pressure on DCE

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**k Manly blew some opportunities in this. Hopefully the Cowboys can show them out the back door next week.

Latest posts