What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 2nd EF | Sun 4pm | Raiders 34-16 Sharks | Canberra

Elimination Final winner: Raiders v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glen

Bench
Wow another shit Ben Stiller movie. Do people actually find "comedy" like that funny?

Bananabender

Juniors
Cant wait for the Gallen V Papallii round 2..hehe loved the way Gallen told Archer he was going to get him back.

"Just be careful".. Gallen.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Gallen back to his grubiness best, biggest grub ever to play, should have known he'd never change

His grubbiness never left, it's just had a blind eye turned to it
I hope papali keeps going at him. If so I can envision a massive brain explosion from gallen!
Would be great to see

mongoose

Coach
Very happy with our kicking game. If we score first in the second half I don't think the sharks have the points in them to come back.

RABK

Referee
Didn't think commentators could get worse than Pearce or Tallis... well done Meninga. Dog shit for brains.

undertaker

Coach
Wow another shit Ben Stiller movie. Do people actually find "comedy" like that funny?

Ben Stiller = Will Ferrell = lamearse to the nth degree. When you've seen one of their movies, you've seen them all. And yes, they're completely unfunny

RABK

Referee
Stay classy dude

You're either an aboriginal, a canberra supporter or a queenslander. He's getting paid to commentate and he is god awful. I'd be surprised if he even knew how to spell 'Rats and filth'.

Latest posts