What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | ALL STARS | NRL 36 def IND 28 | Skilled

All Stars Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
Laughing at a injured player is sadly no surprise to me with the large number of dirty, low simple minded people that belong to this website. Congrats to you on being the mental pygmies you are.

On the footy was very impressed by Bird and Learoyd-Lars. Lewis always plays well and did so again.

I didn't laugh at Inglis for getting injured (unless it's true that he did it to himself showboating), but I will laugh long and hard at Souffs.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Hindmarsh played well, and looks more hungry this season. I hope he keeps it up.

Sandow did well when he was on the field, cant wait to see him go again next Saturday night at Gosford.

boxhead

First Grade
You said the dogs have been buying alot, the eels have bought more.

You have no case.

Lookat your 2010 list, you had more then, look at your 2011 list.

Ours this year is 3 total.

Yours is about 10.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh-huh. Keep on dreaming.

Merritt MotM? Curious.
In any case. The game was exciting and I enjoyed it. Hopefully Inglis is ok.

Last edited:

mokn

Juniors
When they talk about other shows it's advertising and here to stay, they themselves are just reading a script and probably don't watch it themselves.
I'm fine with it as it adds more value to the game.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Fox Sports advertised NRL on Fox and the League Lounge, but rather than their commentators fkn talk about it, they show it near the scoreboard which is fine by me. Ch 9 should do that.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Is that big fat guy seriously the federal sports minister? :lol:

no

the bald guy is

063447-mark-arbib.jpg

some11

Referee
Laughing at a injured player is sadly no surprise to me with the large number of dirty, low simple minded people that belong to this website. Congrats to you on being the mental pygmies you are.

Rob Schneider derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Rob Schneider is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.

skeepe

Immortal
Yep I thought one of these two should of got MoM.

Forget the haters gloating at Inglis' injury. They'll never amount to anything.

Bird's grubbiness tonight - far more than his usual - completely overshadowed any good he did out there.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Rob Schneider derp de derp. Derp de derpity derpee derp. Until one day aderp aderp aderp aderp. Derp de derp, ta teetley tum. From the creators of Der, and Tum Ta Tittaly Tum Ta Too, Rob Schneider is Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb. Rated PG-13.

:lol:

9k=
th_230067254_rob_schneider_en_south_park_122_154lo.jpg

9k=

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
I enjoy a LOL@50uff$ as much as the next guy, but I hope GI's injury isn't serious and he pulls up okay. Nothing worse than seeing one of your better players get injured in a pre-season game.

Anyway I'd rather see Souffs get smashed come round 1 with GI in the team :D

user_nat

Coach
For the people complaining about the advertising for Nine's other shows.

Did you watch the Australian Open? 10x worse.

Any commercial channel would do the same.

Patorick

Staff member
I enjoy a LOL@50uff$ as much as the next guy, but I hope GI's injury isn't serious and he pulls up okay. Nothing worse than seeing one of your better players get injured in a pre-season game.

Anyway I'd rather see Souffs get smashed come round 1 with GI in the team :D
Well said.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
For the people complaining about the advertising for Nine's other shows.

Did you watch the Australian Open? 10x worse.

Any commercial channel would do the same.

How bad was it during the tennis....

Couldn't stand Bruce Macavaney talking as though he was actually going to watch that "Marry my boy" show or whatever it's called.

Doga

Juniors
Would love a run down of player performances from someone who isn't DoggiesBro or skeepe

Big Pete

Referee
Sure thing...

Basically NRL All Stars won it through the forwards - Bailey, Hindmarsh, Blair, Lewis and Gallen in particular were all stand outs.

Indigenous played as you expect, had a couple of points in them but just gave away too much ground and lost all momentum. Hodges + Inglis didn't have the impact you'd expect they would and were easily contained for the majority of the night. Both looked fit though.

From a Dogs perspective

Barba looked in good knick. Wasn't really tested that much but didn't put a foot wrong and his tremendous support play and broken field play was on show for everyone to see.

Pritchard scored a try and looked promising for the short time he was on.

Spot On

Coach
Have to agree with all you said Pete. Those forwards you listed were very good. All players looked fit. So they should. Hindmarsh suprised me with some of his runs. However, I can't agree with including Blair in that lot. Whatever he brings to a team I just can't see it especially for the wraps he gets and the money he is on.

If you were at the game Pete, can you tell me how you thought Kade Snowden went please.

Latest posts