What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

# 12 Charity Shield

G

gorilla

Caught the last 15 minutes at a pub - no sound....

Who was No. 12, playing on the wing ? He showed good pace and skills, one to watch for first grade this year.

dubopov

Coach
Brett Morris...looked far better than Simmonds, who I might add, was even more ineffective than usual..

G

gorilla

Got the obligatory two schooners of Old in at the rate of 7.5 minutes per schooner, say 425 mls = 56.6 mls per minute.

About 1 ml per metre that the Morris boy could run per second by the looks of him.

Yeah, no rope smoke, plenty of that durry stuff, TV was in the smoking area.

STEVE R

Juniors
I don't think Laurie Daley knew which Morris it was. At first he called him as Josh, then changed to Brett, then ended up just calling him "Morris".

I would have thought it would have been Josh on the wing. Brett usually plays fullback, while Josh is a winger.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I spoke to one the training staff at Kogarah last year and he had trouble telling the Morris twins apart.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think he'll be a great player. Big & fast.

Unfortunatly the only way I can see him making FG for us is if Best weren't to re-sign. Extremely unlikely.

Parra Guru

Coach
The Morris boys were impressive in the JF Grand Final last year. Although they are hard to tell apart.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Best is going to England next year from what I heard so he will be warming up the spot for a Morris boy the following year. Greenshields can go to the Gold Coast as well so teh other Morris boy can be back up for Hornby.

Biglance

Bench
Best hopefully will have a big year id be sad to see him go as well i mean he was a good buy last season