What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R11 | Fri | Tigers 24-22 Warriors | Leichhardt

Round 11 result: Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.T

Juniors
Both sides missing their hooker means it could come down to the Marshall vs Johnson show. Can't wait!

Just out of interest, how do people rate these two against each other?

Statistically I couldn't find a good comparison, but:
Try Assists
Marshall - 13
Johnson - 12

Tries
Johnson - 6
Marshall wasn't in the top group

Line Break Assists
Marshall - 8
Johnson wasn't in the top group

Line Breaks
Johnson - 7
Marshall wasn't in the top group

Personally I rate Johnson as having the skillset of Marshall but with more pace. Plus Johnson can jump :p

really? its a no contest. marshall is far superior.. and actually marshall is the fastest at the tigers

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
If the warriors tighten up their left edge where Guerra had a field day last week i would think they are safe for this one. Seemed to be a few missed communications between mannering and hurrell last weekend. Without Farah the tigers pack is pretty inferior to the warriors so 13+ to NZ

Vic Mackey

Referee
Can't believe they are equal favourites. Maybe the leichhardt oval factor and how we usually get bullshit calls our way.

Still I'll go warriors 20-10

Rebel

First Grade
On paper, you would have to say Warriors. But the way they were reffed last time these two sides met, the Tigers could be in with a show.

Clifferd

Coach
Have a good feeling about tonight's game. Not many people tipping us to win (Tigers)..
and the side doesn't look all that crash hot on paper but I'm confident they will step up and put in a big performance. Chris Heighnington also a slight chance of playing..

Us by 10

God-King Dean

Immortal
I reckon Tigers will get up.

The Leichhardt Oval factor, & I have no faith whatsoever in Warriors winning consecutive games.

Grapple

Bench
Moltzen will bring it to another level tonight, catching bombs left right and center, full of anger and disappointment from not getting the starting fullback role for NSW.

Warriors 12 and under. :)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well our first placed 20s are absolutely raping the two time defending premiers

38-6 just after halftime

So much talent in this team...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Can't tip the Tigers tonight, even at Leichhart. Warriors are actually playing some half-consistent footy.

They'll win by 10.