What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Sun | Tigers 26-18 Cowboys | Campbelltown

Round 12 result: Tigers v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
He is still pretty quick off the mark but he has definitely lost pace over 100m.
Apparently ever since he hurt his knee a few seasons his 100m speed has never recovered.

Yeah. Was it the injury last season or before that?

I just know that even relatively recently he still had that top end speed- and that was after he had bulked up (listed 89kg but to me looks more 93-95ish? But he has looked about that big for at least 4-5 years now). It was something that surprised people long after it should have, that he wasn't just a nippy bloke over 20m but actually a bloke who could go 100m and couldn't be caught.

Something definitely seems to have changed in the last 12 months.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
A very high quality game.

Once again however, the officiating was dreadful. I think the Tigers were on the end of some very terrible decisions in the first half, then the Cowboys in the second.

Anyway, I think the better team won but it was a very good game.

Once again Woods and Galloway were sensational, and Farah had another top game, he's been brilliant in the past month or so.

Tamou was fantastic for the Cows, he's a great player.

Latest posts