What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R15 | Mon | Sea Eagles 22-26 Storm | Brookvale

Round 15 result: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I don't like Melbourne, but I f**king hate Manly.

Melbourne by 10, and something horrible to happen to Glenn Stewart and Darcy Lussick.

skeepe

Immortal
Maxwell in charge of a Manly game again? Expect plenty of bullshit decisions their way then.

skeepe

Immortal
Yes!!!! Had a 5er on Lowrie as first try scorer at $41 when I saw he had moved to the centres

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Does Stewart save tries? I don't see many Manly games, I see highlights, he can score, but I dont recall many saves.

skeepe

Immortal
Great tackle attempt by Stewart on that linebreak :lol:

Careful, I mentioned after they played the Bulldogs that I didn't rate Stewart's defence and the Manly mafia descended on me from everywhere.

You're not allowed to have an opinion on poor widdle Brettles.

Danish

Referee
Couple of big "origin" tackles by watmough and Stewart for the storm's 2 tries tonight :sarcasm:

Watmough looked easier to push through than the 60 y.o turnstiles I encountered at leichhardt yesterday for that try

skeepe

Immortal
That is the quietest crowd I've ever heard.... or did Fox turn the effects mic down?